What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Prophets

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Been wanting to grow this strain for a while. Finally got my chance.
Number 1 is looking to be a beast. Grew fast in veg and had some super sturdy stems. All three seem to lean towards Bubba...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
nice and healthy and looks like the frost is starting to pour it on inre,
how far along in bloom are they.

Last edited:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Hey there you gnome you.

These girls are all on day 26 flower when the shots were taken yesterday. The first pheno pictured which seems to be a mixture of the parents, is literally twice the size of the others. All have super sturdy Bubba stems, and chunky dense looking bud.

the gnome

Veteran
Hey there you gnome you.

These girls are all on day 26 flower when the shots were taken yesterday. The first pheno pictured which seems to be a mixture of the parents, is literally twice the size of the others. All have super sturdy Bubba stems, and chunky dense looking bud.

haha... once a gnome always a gnome :D

they are looking very fine @26 days, going to be some very frosty lassies in another month!

:friends: here's to those big stems having to supports lots of buddage ;)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Are these pre 11' or post 11'?

Hey There DaHeadies, nice to see you around. You ever grow out those Purple Kush 2.0? How they turn out?
These are the pre 11' from the last drop.

Gnome thanks for the well wishes! These stems can definitely hold some weight so hopefully the greatness will be achieved...

Happy Papa day to all the papas!! This one spent most of his tending to plants and environments, with a little yoga>Mt. Bike thrown in to take care of my temple.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Hey There DaHeadies, nice to see you around. You ever grow out those Purple Kush 2.0? How they turn out?
These are the pre 11' from the last drop.

Gnome thanks for the well wishes! These stems can definitely hold some weight so hopefully the greatness will be achieved...

Happy Papa day to all the papas!! This one spent most of his tending to plants and environments, with a little yoga>Mt. Bike thrown in to take care of my temple.

Nice! I can't wait to pop mine! Sad story w/ the purple kush 2.0.. One of the groups in my w.h. brought in some broad mite, russet mite, regular mite infested plants that took down the entire w.h..... The purple kush was just about to be flipped when it started being destroyed by the broad and russet mites.. It was a plant apocalypse in there.. Worst disaster that has happened to me w/ plants.. I had about 40 different sexed/ female seed plants that I had never flowered out that got lost in that shitshow.. So much money and good genetics down the drain.. I had 6 female mob bosses I never got to see flower, LOTS of DG stuff, a bog ssk that I just knew was going to turn pretty colors and be amazing because of the stems and leafs, and much more.. Oh well though, shit happens.. I still have some mob boss seeds left (luckly I bought 2 packs back when they were available), a pack of pre11 prophet and about 30 ultra sonja beans.. I think im going to hang on to the mob boss for awhile, and check out the prophet and sonja soon.. I will be watching your thread closely.. I have yet to see a pre11 prophet thread that was not excellent!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Ahh man, thats a sad story da headies. Glad things are back on track for you. Nothing quite like watching our passion gobbled up by a pest.
These gals are treating me well. Smell mostly like candy to my nose.

#1... the yielder and seems to be a nice mix of parentage
picture.php

picture.php

#2 the frostiest and looks pretty kushie as well
picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Here they are in all their glory! These girls went 70 days for #1 and 65 days for #2. A pleasure to puff and very grower friendly as well. They are pretty mild smelling, hopefully a cure will release their inner bouquet a bit more. Thanks for taking the time to check them out, and thanks to Grindhouse and Steele for breeding fire.

#1 Heaviest of the four females. Yielded a touch over 6.5 ounces in a 3 gallon Coco smartpot. 6-7 week veg
picture.php

#2 This gal was the lowest yielding. Beautiful flowers which clearly display the Bubba Parentage, but with a little extra sparkle. 3 1/4 ounces grown the same as the one above.
picture.php

picture.php

Flowering a few of each on day two today.

the gnome

Veteran
looking most excellent inre :good:

those nugz are nice-n-frosty.
6.5oz! good haul by any standards.

i had 7 of these in my feb-march grow and the odds finally got me andy all 7 went male on me...go figure lol! :jerkit:
I bought 2 paks so I hopefully I'll have plenty of
gals in those that are left

again, good work :smoke:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Gnome that is tough luck. The roll of the dice catches up with us all at some point. Glad you got another pack to check out. I do as well.

These gals seem to be dominated by Bubba, though not a surprise, a little disappointing. I am running a tray full of the heavier pheno that seems to have gotten the bubba stem strength, with more of a blockhead yield. Not much smell though, i am still curing her trying to coax something out.

Latest posts

Latest posts