What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who's making the best varieties currently

kaka_

Hey yall,

I've been out of touch for 3 years now due to some legal troubles. That is all cleared up now and I am about to get started up again.

Im going to grab Dr. Atomic's NL, and Chim's c4. I am curious what new breeders are putting out high end gear, AAA grade finished product is my goal. I've pretty much lost all my contacts for elite clones so seeds it is for now.

Help me out folks, point me in the right direction. Price isn't a concern, good growers and excellent finished products are all that matters.

moondawg

Ive taken a minute to consider your question kaka, and i guess i have to answer, nobody. There are a number of comapanies that have a good strain or 2 and in most cases, you can find a really good plant if you purchase those seeds. But to choose a "company" thats consistently pumpiing out good strains, i dont know of any.

Paradise is a very reliable company: Theiir sensi star is at the top of the heap and their white berry is damn good.

Barneys has 3 or 4 good strains

Dna seems to be attracting groupies from everywhere and they have some decnet strains as do their counterparts, Reserva prada and cali connection.

Mr. Nice has a few good strains but his product is a pheno search.

Greenhouse seeds Trainwreck and Lemon skunk are killer. Many other seeds they seel are less than stellar

In my book, there are quite a few good strains. I dont know of any company that has more than 3 or 4 dandies and the other strains they sell are mediocre.

Just my thinkin anyway.

F

Fluffy Clouds

for top notch indicas follow these seedbanks:

Karma Genetics

Rare Dankness

Cannacopia

Grindhouse

Mosca has few

dont forget Cannabiogen´s hashplants!! like taskenti or peyote purple

OGHippie

Gage Green Genetics
Rare Dankness
Cali Connection
Reserva Privada
DNA Genetics
Cabin Fever Seed Breeders
OG Raskal
Garden of Dreams Seed Co.
Sin City Seeds
SoCal Seed Co.
Trichome Jungle
Cannobi Genetics
Sub Rosa Gardens
Connoisseur Genetics Seeds
Tom Hill
Dank House Seeds
Immortal Flower
Illuminati Seeds
Sure Fire Seeds
Top Shelf Seeds
TGA Subcool
Hazeman Seeds
Alphakronik Genes
Bodhi Seeds
House of Funk Genetics - Disbanded, so grab the gear you can find quick.
Karma Genetics
Mosca Seeds
And so many more I think I am just typing too much now... lol

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out Housevof Love for great genetics and a fair price!

Good luck!

J

joejusttyped

Cannabiogen
S@nnie & E$kob@r
Connoisseur
OGRASKAL
Chimera
Motarebel & Loompa
Bodhi
Mr Nice
Rare Dankness
Gage Green
Tom Hill
BOG

Tony Sativa

BOG,TGA,DNA,Mr Nice,ACE,Cannabiogen and Mosca all have good genetics for indica's and sativa's but my gardens have more Subcool and Bushy strains than the other's listed

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's to many to list and some listed you wont like.. If your just getting back into it. I would get Peyote Purple From CBG or any of Bogs Sour Lifesaver.

kaka_

Seems like some of these lists are too long to even take seriously. I guess I'd consider Tom Hill and Ograskel. Another friend is recommending some of the alien seed kush hybrids. Quality wise it sounds like Alien maybe the way to go. I really miss my old sourd and sfv ogkush cuts. It is crazy how much has changed in 3 years.

moondawg

Seems like some of these lists are too long to even take seriously. I guess I'd consider Tom Hill and Ograskel. Another friend is recommending some of the alien seed kush hybrids. Quality wise it sounds like Alien maybe the way to go. I really miss my old sourd and sfv ogkush cuts. It is crazy how much has changed in 3 years.

I dont know about the original clones, but ive seen some nice plants of pure whoopass from the Og larry, Og#18 and others by Reserva Prada, Dna and cali connection.

Im biased against Tom Hill. Iguess its alright for breeding but to try and grow Deep chunk outdoors is a pure waste of time. Its an inbred that grows v e r y v e r y s s l l o o w!

And has a pathetic yeild grown normally. I grew out a 10 pack , got 6 females and didnt get a lb of smoke off of all 6 combined. Compare that to Afghani from KC brains i grew next to it which grew to 8' and had over lb on it.

Galactic

Personal smoke or commercial?

plenty of og kush and chemdog hybrids out there to fit your tastes

If you're feelin ogr, go for his White Fire S1s.

Keep in mind, not much breeding goin on, just pretty plants sexin with most of these hybrids.

Tom hill, original genetics sure but the market doesn't want it currently and your trying to yield a bit more here.

J

joejusttyped

Fuck the market; Tom's Monkey Haze/DC x Haze probably holds some purely amazing plants to be found. Can't wait to secure some packs.

Cannabiogen has raw ass hybrids

Loompa's OG Squared and Yeti OG are going to explode once more grow reports come out.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Real elite stays underground. Check small breeders for original works.

Happy hunt

=K

oldbootz

Veteran
i like your choice of dr atomics NL. this is a kick ass strain. im running a cross of it with tom hills Deep Chunk and the big yield from NL is dominant but much more beautiful with addition of DC. some mahogany smells and orange/purple colors on leaves and bud.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bootz is that my cross? havent run it as yet but others have liked it.

the atomic NL is a BIG yielder, decent high but a little 'flat'. im sure the DC jazzes it up a bit and if it doesnt reduce the yield too much then it could be a winner for sure.

VG

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I can only comment on what I know from myself and close friends and I have to say Peyote Purple seems to be almost a sure bet. Cannabiogen, Ace, DNA Genetics, Tom Hill, Bog, some of Chimera's my friends have had luck with. That's really the only ones I can comment on with any knowledge, but there are a couple others I will try out soon to see.

To date though, I know the PP and DNA Genetics Canalope Haze are really great.

TGT

Latest posts

Latest posts