What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics White Jones Testers - DaH - hi

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Hello again Everyone!

Once again I'm here to show off CSG's superb genetics, The White x Casey Jones. I popped 4 beans. All 4 sprouted out of the shell, but 1 of the 4 did not pop out of soil. So I have 3 (should be) fem White Jones that are almost 5 weeks old.

So I have phenos A, B, and C. A and C both have short internode spacing and are naturally bushing out. C is also by far the stinkiest when moving around for picture time. B is a little more stretchy, with fewer branches. Luckily the few branches that are present are stretching to to the top even w/o topping..

The other crazy thing about C is That the fan leaves have 12 leaflets instead of 7.. I have seen 1,3,5,7, 8, 9, and 11 before, but this one has a tiny 12th leaflet going straight down on the bottom middle of the leaf, right where the stem attaches.

Here are some photo's I took today before being topped:

A:

picture.php

picture.php

B: (She was a thirsty girl on picture day... little droopy)

picture.php

picture.php

C:

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Ugh, this new 5 picture limit is super lame! Heres the last 5 pics I have for you guys..

3 more of C:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a pic of the fan leafs on C.. I had to zoom in on my comp and resize so you guys can actually see it..

picture.php

picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Looking real solid, should be an interesting cross. How long before you flip em yet?

You've seen pics of Selfhemployed's The White, right? Its such a sick plant, it looks like you could harvest it at 45 days and nobody would be the wiser... Can you remind me what the Casey Jones is?

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Nice Bro.Those look just like mine.The fans are really big and are serrated like crazy.You could use it for a saw,lol.Great job,those are gonna yeild nice whan ya flip em.From what ive seen,everyones WJ look almost identical.Cant wait to see them all flowered out.Ill have pix up as soon as i get my camera back,but there lookin dark green and stout as hell.Peace and Stay Safe,DWW...

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Looking real solid, should be an interesting cross. How long before you flip em yet?

You've seen pics of Selfhemployed's The White, right? Its such a sick plant, it looks like you could harvest it at 45 days and nobody would be the wiser... Can you remind me what the Casey Jones is?

Casey Jones(H3ad Seeds)=Orient Express(Trainwreck x Bangkok Betty(Pure Thai line from BillyGoat Seeds) x Sour Diesel v2 (Reservoir Seeds)

name comes from the grateful dead song talking about driving that train high on cocaine..

Im going to flip in 2 weeks most likely

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro those are some great looking bushes, i knew you would do them justice. Cant wait to find out what ya think of this strain, got very high hope for it.
Peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
And C- still my favorite as far as plant structure goes.. And still producing 12leaflet leaves

picture.php

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
DAY 29 FLOWER UPDATES
A- Starting to have the beginning of a funky/musky smell. Buds are stacking on top of eachother, making a promising future for large cola's on every branch
picture.php

picture.php

B- A Sweet Musky smell is starting to emerge. Very dense and fast calyx structure, faster then any other pheno. Very compact buds and plant structure.
Stems are thicker than any other pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
C- A floral funk is emerging... Internode spacing is exaggerated. Very stretchy. Thin stems that flop over when bent, not as much vigor and strength.
Leaves are very thin/ NOT broad.. very sativa like.. This pheno is farther behind in calyx development than the other pheno's. This plants structure is the least compact of the phenos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
BTW- All the nutes are "organic".. roots organics mixed w/ coco pellets for soil, these are in 2 gallon pots.. Vegged for almost 6.5 weeks from seed.. CO2 line going, which I have never done before, keeping 750ppm CO2 during daylight.. using a 8piece 4 foot sunleaves high intensity floro fixture w/ 6 red and 2 blue bulbs.. have not done floro in flower since forever, satisfied so far. Buds are probably not getting as big as they would under HPS, but we will see how everyone elses (who uses HPS for these testers) turn out bud size wise..

Also, you can't really tell from the pics but the plants are trimmed up nearly 1/3 of the way up from the soil.. Also 1/2-2/3 of fans have been plucked since beginning, and have continued until now. No more plucking from here on out..

Super excited about these! Thanks again Connoisseur Genetics! A COMPANY WHO LIVES UP TO THEIR NAME

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Day 47 Update-

A- Is taking the longest for calyx development to complete.. Smell is one of the best/strongest smells I have ever had from a plant. Smells very similar to the Chemjones pheno I had.. Pretty much smells exactly like DMT.. A distinct nasty zoo smelling funk which translates to pure dankness in my book...
picture.php

picture.php

B- Still the most compact plant structure, densest buds, and fastest calyx production of any. Smells just like a "white widow" seed pheno that I got as a freebee from the tude, from DNA or G13 genetics (I forget what it was since it was a freebee, did not expect it to turn out as amazing as it did), about 4 years ago.. Very distinct sweet smell.. not fruity but more sugary smell.. I have to assume that the white widow that they were selling was actually "the white" because of how similar these are, and I have never come across another strain that smelled the same..
Buds travel up each branch making each branch a huge nug..
I just started flushing B
picture.php

picture.php

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Day 47 update for pheno C-
Smells like a hybridized smell that is not very distinguishable. Smells like the combined smell of all the different strains I used to grow when I walked into my medical warehouse..
picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro you just made me laugh to myself, i pulled a bud of Chemmy Jones out earlier today an dthought to myself "damn that smells like DMT", actually had a check to make sure it was the bud and not some nearby spice (which can often catch my attention).
As always I love your grows and wish i lived close enough for a big smoke out with ya.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts