What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Secret Recipe

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I have 3 Secret Recipe females..
These bush out like crazy and almost double in size when flipped into flower, so be ready for some bending!
-All flower pics are takin 34 days into flower:

Secret Recipe #1
Starting to smell fruity. Has lots of small nugs. It would probably be more of a solid cola if I would have left stretched braches vertical instead of bending them. Not much calyx production yet.. Figures since reports of this are going 11-13 weeks..
picture.php

Secret Recipe #2
Smells like grape cough syrup. Is the smallest yielding of the 3 phenos because it is the least branchy, but the hairs that are developing are longer than the others, meaning probably bigger buds, so we will have to see in the long run what has better yield.. Calyx's have started to form a little bit on this pheno
picture.php

Secret Recipe #3
Biggest Yielder of all the phenos, or at least it has the most bud sites! It does not have a smell yet, and calyxs have not begun to form. Hairs are still getting longer every day..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Damn bro those are some serious bushes, you better get ready to do some tying up once the weight starts to pile on. Great pics (it can be a real bitch getting big ladies out for photos) thanks for sharing.
Peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i am impressed...

damm nice and healthy plants...i will follow this for sure

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice bushes bro....yea u got a nice space to work in too! As hazefest said u better start tying some of them branches to the stakes cuz they gonna be flopping all over once u try to take them out for pics lol. I am learning that the hard way ;) take care!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
DAY 40 UPDATE

SR1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SR2
Has the most trichrome production so far, but the plants a little more scraggely..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SR3
THE BEAST!!! Is taking the longest for bud production, but I assume will be a massive yield once it kicks in..
picture.php

picture.php

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Nice ladies, thanks for the report- it sounds like we got some GPD in the secret recipe, gonna have to try this one

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Hey. I didn't take any new pic's yet.. But I did today discover the first definite smell of....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
CHEMDOG/DIESEL!
Its unmistakable as far as im concerned. I smelled it many times to make sure I was smelling it right.. I have a Chemdog plant growing near this one and the smell is practically the same.
-I would be pretty dumbfounded if I was wrong... but its always possible..
Other people reported getting fruity phenos.. What could this cross be?

daheadies

poppin' outta control
what oh what could this be?

This is my guess as of now:

chocolope x Chemdog D

no? fruity x diesel = chocolope x chemD? lol.. you make me play this game..

?????????????

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
nice.....those buds keep swelling :) that choco x chem bx would be nice.....as far as i know they didnt say they did one like that so could be correct in your guess! take care DaH

daheadies

poppin' outta control
today my buddy came over and was talkin to me and checkin out some of my plants.. He had no idea what he was looking at, but took a whif of the plant closest to him (which was one of my secret recipe's) and immeaditly asked "is that chemdog?" He's growing the ChemD, and knows what chem smells like as well..
soooooo.. ________ x chemdogD?? I still think maybe chocolope.. or possibly sourD x chemD
Ill post more pics soon..

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Day 64 update
SR1 has decent sized nugs all over the plant and 1 big cola,SR2 has huge cola's on every branch, and SR3 has lots of small nugs.. SR1 is the best overall

Secret Recipe #1
Big Yielder!
smells strong of chemdog
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Secret Recipe #2
The biggest donky dick pheno! all branches have huge cola's. Doesnt reek of chemdog quite as much b/c nugs are bigger, but still smells good
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Secret Recipe #3
smaller nugs everywhere that reek of chemdog. SR#1 reeks just as much, w/ much larger and denser nugs..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Good looking plants bro!! Yummi!

I got some Secrets growing too and mine don't have any fruitiness in there..Maybe onme pheno slighty but after jarred the chemdog smell come through.. :)

hehee very nice girls!!!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Hey......... YOU!!! ya you! the one lookin for some of the dankest stankiest herb available and wanting a good yield at the same time.

BUY CONNOISSEUR SECRET RECIPE

it absolutely reeks of chemdog, has trichrome production galore, and all 3 phenos are big yielders.. 2 of the 3 have gotten taken down and reeked up the entire place when being trimmed.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Sounds great, just wish we could someday get the parental recipe. Great looking photos by the way daheadies. Looks like someone might make a move up on the seed wishlist :). Ya'll take care 1

kai04

great grow daheadies, that looks like some serious dank you got there bro, enjoy!! :)

i think i may talk nice to the mrs and get her to get me cpl packs for my birthday nxt week :)

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Ya I agree about wanting to know the parents
There are only 6 packs available on seed boutique, and 19 packs on the bay. HOPEFULLY CSG will announce what the genetics are after that?!?!?!?!?!?! (please o please o please?)