What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD Test...GANGSTA HAZE

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I've noticed the trichs on my SSH are super small but they are everywhere I guess it's just a Haze thing hahah nice plants bro!

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...I haven't been here in awhile. Looks great!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great bro you did a nice job finishing those bad girls off, they sure did bounce back well
Happy smoking bro i'm sure you will enjoy

Sleepy

Veteran
Drying Harvets Shots...

Drying Harvets Shots...

thanks everybody for posting!!

:thanks::thanks:

i took some pix of the harvest...i'll try to get a scale so we can see how i did...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

THANKS, OJD!!!

peace!!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
nice buds sleepy; and great picts along this thread ! i m looking forward to your smoke report...

++

I

idoreallytry

awesome bro,,the bud looks delicious,,,can't wait to hear what u think of it,,,,peace

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I love those long fat buds......hows the smell? taste? high? can't wait!! lol.......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sleepy again.

conehead

You my brother are more entertaining than the entire Fox network, Thanks for many hours of viewing pleasure.

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
wow sleepy bro that gangsta haze looks awesome. i don't know how i over looked ojd's beans. i'm about to grab a pack of his sssdh, defiantly would like to grab some of the gangsa haze once i see some

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I know, old thread, but I'm so inspired by the Connoisseur Genetics that I'm growing that I've been checking out some of their past work. Beautiful looking plants sleepy. How did they smoke up for you?

GreatLakes THC :joint: