Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB?

Thread Title Search
Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2021, 12:46 AM #1271
Grow_bigblue

Grow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Thanks Kal!

Hey GB!
Are there remaining F1 's?I'd love to get my hands on some!
Yeah, Breeders Retail has a few left.
Grow_bigblue is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:39 PM #1272
ULMW

ULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant future
:
Quote:
It's not dried yet ,but first tests show a very unique high,clear ,motivational and trippy...

This is an F2, respect @elanius

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

Great work Syd.. Beautiful results. I hope you run the originals as well you seem to have the talent for bringing out her colors and structure and documenting if with photos to match. Many Thanks Happy Growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2021, 02:27 AM #1273
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's not dried yet ,but first tests show a very unique high,clear ,motivational and trippy...

This is an F2, respect @elanius

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image
Beautiful pictures Syd Barrett.
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2021, 03:47 AM #1274
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Those look great Syd!

Hey mex-ar, who made the blueberry mojito? I have been looking for a cross with the boel Oaxacan in it since I have been unable to source f1s of it. thanks in advance
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2021, 02:11 AM #1275
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of light
HMxBB f1

The stretching on this girl is unbelievable, low stress training her is the only way to grow her indoors. I'm thinking of getting a bigger tent with height extensions to grow sativas only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210111_163207.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	556694

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:17 AM #1276
mexicani-ar

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Those look great Syd!

Hey mex-ar, who made the blueberry mojito? I have been looking for a cross with the boel Oaxacan in it since I have been unable to source f1s of it. thanks in advance
Hey unregistered190, I got the Blueberry Mojito by a breeder on IG, I don't want to disrespect Chimera by posting someone else seed company on his forum, shoot me a pm. I also got some pure Boel Oaxacan from this guy as well. If Chimera has no problem with me posting the name of the breeder, I will post it. Saludos Mexicani-ar

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:39 AM #1277
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
Red face Oooops

Oh my, I didn’t realize it was in Chimera’s forum so that was totally disrespectful of me to ask. No need to post that info here.

Old 01-13-2021, 03:10 AM #1278
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nice
Hi all, here 3 hmbb 'f2" i'm growing right now. 3 phenos: 1 flo/f13/bb alike and 2 sativa leaning plants that smell really skunky, in a good way. One of them like one of those hyped commercial hybrids: skunky, sweet, fruity, very dank.

sweet-emotion is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:42 AM #1279
unregistered190

Very nice!

Old 01-13-2021, 02:07 PM #1280
ArcticHerbsman

ArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of lightArcticHerbsman is a glorious beacon of light
hm x bb f2 early samplings

Greetings everyone! So i had early testers of the three hm x bb f2s, and as the third plant seems to have more clear effects im gonna try to put down a few early impressions..

First plant was most stretchy, with soft, floppy stems. Flowers looked like blueberry, but long, like fat sativa foxtails, very resinous, exuded smell like fresh stinging nettle and something floral. Euphoric and toasted effect, rich taste that will be excellent after cure im sure. Got great vibe, but at least with just dry bud, head was much to scrambled to write much under the influence, i did try few times.

Second plant was more compact growing, flowers also resembling blueberry but not as fragrant as the first one. They were all faster maturing than i expected, and she was maybe bit overdone. Anyway also great effect on this one, very introspective and meditative in larger dosings. Smaller doses is very happy, enthusiastic and humorous, also forgetful and blissfully toasted.

Now the third one im just trying now and writing is possible but takes an effort She grew short but with more classic christmastree shape, flowers looked different than first two, small calyxes that made up quite hard, solid clusters. Smell is faint so far, but effect is wonderful. Clear, strong and pleasant, less euphoric than the first two, its there but more deep and less agitated. This last one is hardly dry. Happy to keep on testing.

Thanks again!
ArcticHerbsman is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.