Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB?

Thread Title Search
Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2020, 01:41 PM #1241
zif

zif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud of
^those are strikingly beautiful!

Looking forward to the full report. =)
zif is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:11 PM #1242
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
About 70 days today +/-
I've been reducing EC for about 10 days and will continue to do so 'til the chop @ 77 days.
This run was to get these girls to the finish line. I'll be able to give them more individualized attention in subsequent runs.

Outcold is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:20 PM #1243
west-eu

west-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant future
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
About 70 days today +/-
I've been reducing EC for about 10 days and will continue to do so 'til the chop @ 77 days.
This run was to get these girls to the finish line. I'll be able to give them more individualized attention in subsequent runs.

View Image View Image View Image View Image
stunning plant you have Outcold , i haven't find any hm x bb with so much color .... can't wait to run the f2 i did

keep us update

Old 05-22-2020, 05:48 AM #1244
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Thanks,
I'm running a blend of LEC and LED and I think that has a lot to do with the color. Pretty much all my cannabis plants express more vibrantly under the LED.
Strange thing is that the smell and taste modify to a certain extent too. Stretch was reduced and I'm guessing flowering time will be as well.
Its interesting to see how plants react under the new light spectrums.
Peace,
Outcold is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:40 PM #1245
west-eu

west-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant futurewest-eu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
Thanks,
I'm running a blend of LEC and LED and I think that has a lot to do with the color. Pretty much all my cannabis plants express more vibrantly under the LED.
Strange thing is that the smell and taste modify to a certain extent too. Stretch was reduced and I'm guessing flowering time will be as well.
Its interesting to see how plants react under the new light spectrums.
Peace,
yep probably .... i use dual spectre hps, with fairly hot temp
they're ready in 12 to 14 weeks, it's still one of my favourite smoke for it's very clean and stimulating effect, and good for sport too

i have quite few pics in my album if you want to have a look

enjoy it

Old 07-06-2020, 11:59 PM #1246
Outcold
Fo Fum

Here is a mix of 2 seed girls taken to 77 dark periods; 11.5/12.5.
I have cuts of both in flower now and are looking great.
These were not heavy with seed, but each but probably has 1 or two seeds from keeping the males in the same house far too long. I doubt that effected the flowering time.
This round will be measurably better, but I am sure enjoying the fruits of my labor so far!
Outcold is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:27 AM #1247
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Looking extremely exotic ^ Good work

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:48 PM #1248
west-eu

amazing stuff and pics, thanks outcold

enjoy it

Old 07-20-2020, 09:32 AM #1249
Outcold
Fo Fum

Both girls at Day 26 flower. Clones from here on out.
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2020, 03:18 AM #1250
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nice
Here are some 4 month old HMxBB f2 top buds. I'd describe it as a focused and clear psychedelic high. This pheno had purple stems and looked similar to Flo or F13.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200704_181401.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	542306
sweet-emotion is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.