What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it close to harvest these? (Paraguayan Prenseeds)

agrocultor

Hello, its my first time growing and I am almost in the end. These are plants without a strain, descendants of some paraguayan brick weed seeds (called "Prenseeds" around here) who got lucky. There are two different types of weed here, one has a darker bud with a distinct citric smell, and the other is more light green with a smell of earth and weed smoke.

I can't contain my excitement. I've never, ever tasted real weed, only poorly pressed brick weed of varying quality. Real bud is a product of extreme rarity and value where I live, and I've never been able to get my hands on it. I've made many mistakes in this grow yet here they are, budding beautifully.

Do they seem close to harvest? I know I'll have to wait some more time, but how many more weeks you guys think it will be until I can harvest them?

Attachments

• 20210119_184725~2.jpg
    20210119_184725~2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210119_184650~2.jpg
    20210119_184650~2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 38

FletchF.Fletch

Looking Good, Nice Work!

3-4 more weeks and they'll be perfect. Be patient, and remember they're getting tastier and stronger so don't rush them.