What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

window growing

antoniogreco

hallo guys i want your help...
Can i grow autoseeds in front of window with sun light for 14 hours and have good harvest?
i can also put 1 2 leds for more light for my plant in the night...
I want from seed to harvest 2-2,5/3 months...
Can i do that or i will fucked up???

thank u

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi and welcome to ICMag.
Worlds best growforum :groupwave:

hallo guys i want your help...
Can i grow autoseeds in front of window with sun light for 14 hours and have good harvest?
i can also put 1 2 leds for more light for my plant in the night...
I want from seed to harvest 2-2,5/3 months...
Can i do that or i will fucked up???

thank u
U can do it. If you dont try, you´ll never know,
14. hours sunlight. Not bad.
A little LED. Better.
Remember nutrients - food for the girls :bigeye:

Best growluck

P :smoke:

FletchF.Fletch

Best of Both Worlds

Best of Both Worlds

Yes you can, great idea. You will get great results with sunlight plus led in a window garden.

Parameter

14 hours sunlight in a window is perfect. Practically it’s a warm greenhouse. Less then 6-7 hours and your plant will get leggy.

antoniogreco

realy? thank you for the answer!
Unfortunately there are too much pages and i cannot find it... Can you tell me where it is pls?

Parameter

When you say “14 hours sun”, I hope you mean direct sun. Because indirect sun is not the same thing.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Orange-nade [(Malawi ACE x Dancehall Reggae Seeds, clone Mapetit) x (Oldtimers Haze, clon verde claro)]; Tropical Seeds Company .

Photos from late October and early November. Very sativa plant, flowering next to a window, with only 4 to 6 hours of direct sun:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

antoniogreco

well i intend to plant in the April, but i will miss for 2 weeks and i can not water it.Iam thinking to plant it 4-5 days before i leave so it will not need a lot water. Will it have problem to dry? I am thinking to put a bottle 1,5 lt with a dropper and put some watercrystal or wet pappers to retain the moisture... What you say?

antoniogreco

i am from Greece and here May to Semptember is the best period for autos, cause the big photoperiod ( 13 14 hours).
Yeah the planting when i am home is the best but i wll miss for 2 weeks . After then probably i will not catch up,because i am a stundent of University and i will have to go to my parent's home.

Montuno

...como el Son...
well i intend to plant in the April, but i will miss for 2 weeks and i can not water it.Iam thinking to plant it 4-5 days before i leave so it will not need a lot water. Will it have problem to dry? I am thinking to put a bottle 1,5 lt with a dropper and put some watercrystal or wet pappers to retain the moisture... What you say?

I don't think you will have any problems, especially if you use the maximum volume pot from the beginning.
It will not dry out. Besides, you can keep it out of direct sunlight for the first few days, until you come back.

Use stealth, or the hobby is ruined. Cannabis in Greece is illegal for recreational purposes. Don't mess with your neighbours by openly showing your weed, or they will dis you. Landlords can also take a very dim view.

Latest posts

Latest posts