What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP BOGs

I really hope this isn't true. I have 6 BMR cuttings going right now. I will give them all the love I can. I went through a lot of frustration getting to this point so I hope I do him proud wherever he ended up.

Attachments

• Vienna W L and Box Veg15 (10)
    Vienna W L and Box Veg15 (10)
    70.7 KB · Views: 53

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grateful for the old kind heads who brought us along and shared their knowledge as gifts.
Feel so bad for Mrs. Bog and family...
Fuck 2020.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I'm not jumping to any conclusions without some sorta proof BOG has passed on - happened recently with Tom Hill - and he mysteriously materialized - as if returning from the dead - BOG has been passing by ICMAG at least 2-3 times per year to spam his seeds - which I let him do for old times sake - because I used to distribute BOG seeds for years before he moved from Montana to California - then he could legally grow and do it himself -

- perhaps I should check around to see if I can find out the good or bad news -

-

Sunshineinabag

This breaks my heart......pat the flying nun took very good care of VERMONTERS...
I'm having a hard time understanding this year and all it's taken...I'm trying to stay positive billy but this dude was the epitome of great dude. We gotta do something to here for the family...awww gosh man I hate losing good people....I'm sitting here crying at 5am .....not the way I like visiting icmag

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
- I'm not jumping to any conclusions without some sorta proof BOG has passed on - happened recently with Tom Hill - and he mysteriously materialized - as if returning from the dead - BOG has been passing by ICMAG at least 2-3 times per year to spam his seeds - which I let him do for old times sake - because I used to distribute BOG seeds for years before he moved from Montana to California - then he could legally grow and do it himself -

- perhaps I should check around to see if I can find out the good or bad news -

-

It's true this time gyp, spoke with the owner of dcseedexchange who talked to Mrs. Bog. Still awake at 5 am in shock.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
This just sucks out loud. Seems 2020 is still drop kicking nuts.

Dear BOG,

I appreciate the help and seeds you gave me along with the time you spent just talking cannabis via pm. Your passion for the plant and community just oozed from your words. Your willingness to help any grower no matter how inexperienced was infectious. The cannabis community has lost a pioneer and a kind soul who went out of his way to help others.

You will be deeply missed, but fear not, never forgotten. Immortalized forever amongst the cannabis forums and community as the legend that you are.

All the best thoughts and prayers go out to Mrs BOG and your family and friends.

R.I.P Bushy Old Grower

Latest posts

Latest posts