What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Call from Postal Inspector

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks all, I got the letter from the Colorado Postal inspector saying that the sender or recipient had 21 days to file an appeal to have the package delivered or else it would be considered 'undeliverable'.

... all's well that ends well, guess I'm just too small time to bother with, and that's a good sign for alla us small timers!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You will still need a new safe address. Make sure the return address is different than the one they intercepted, and that it is a real address. I can be random, but should register on the database of addresses.

Sounds like doing nothing will be acceptable to them. Good. Still, don't answer calls from that area code, unless you know the caller. Appealing, not appealing IMO. Yeah give me my damn pot you stealing bastards! Save the letter as a reminder. I have heard that they will even threaten a state line violation for each one the package crosses on route. USPS should be the official route IMO. Buy a box of silver coins, it shows up USPS.

After all, you wouldn't want the FBI and CIA after ya. I wonder where all the pot they find ends up at. You can bet that 1500 lb load the shitcago cops found a couple years ago in some saps PU truck didn't all make it to the incinerator.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You will still need a new safe address....

Thanks flgh but I've 'reformed' and have cut way back on consumption.

Current grow of GOG's Kosher Kush is finishing up nicely and luckily I had already received my wishlist (all Sativa's!) of seeds for future grows.

:laughing: Every cloud has a silver lining and I had a couple of bad habits that needed to be broken - mission accomplished and I'll live to grow another day! :tiphat:

thailer

well i've been worried for you so i've been checking in since i saw this. glad its all on the mend.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks flgh but I've 'reformed' and have cut way back on consumption.

Current grow of GOG's Kosher Kush is finishing up nicely and luckily I had already received my wishlist (all Sativa's!) of seeds for future grows.

:laughing: Every cloud has a silver lining and I had a couple of bad habits that needed to be broken - mission accomplished and I'll live to grow another day! :tiphat:

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you get well.

I may try putting out some long thin leafs next spring, but don't have the time to stand over a plant and baby it, like I have to do this property. They will be out there on their own.

troutman

Seed Whore
I got the letter from the Colorado Postal inspector saying that the sender or recipient had 21 days to file an appeal to have the package delivered or else it would be considered 'undeliverable'.

:laughing:

picture.php

'Boogieman'

I have a friend that got 4 years for 10 pounds coming from California. The cops delivered the package and waited for him to open it before kicking down his door. He did 1 year in county jail due to good time and 2 years probation.

wwoww

I mailed a 9 lb box before and it got seized in ny. Nothing ever happened to me. I had a 4lb box get mailed back to the post office where I sent it out of and I tried to claim it back and they called the postal inspectors on me since my name wasn't on it and I tried claiming it. I left the post office and nothing happened. I did have a ci wear a wire on me from another state and that's how I got arrested because the feds can ghost weight if they deem the ci is a reputable source of information. They will keep sending you money back even after getting the packages and allow you to build up weight and once they hit a certain limit for harsher penalties that's when they fly out to indict you. You can get entrapped by these guys to and when they run their stings they will record everything and put GPS on your cars and ping your phones. A lot of their investigations are moving to electronic forensics. Don't ever use your real number on a phone. Use VoIP and check out graphene os.move away entirely from phones if you can. A lot of people catch conspiracies based off phones. Ditch them now.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I hope everything ends up okay Cosmicgiggle! I run out of weed at the end of the month...pretty much always. Vape pen fumes and resin for me until Tuesday. It's Saturday. Life without weed sucks! I hope you get weed and hope the inspector thing turns out alright. Hang in there! :)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So it wasn't the loads that they caught, but a snitch that got you? They kept ordering loads until the total weight was high enough?

IMO checking tracking is foolish, especially from a phone. It either gets where it's going or it doesn't.

Last edited:

wwoww

So it wasn't the loads that they caught, but a snitch that got you? They kept ordering loads until the total weight was high enough?

IMO checking tracking is foolish, especially from a phone. It either gets where it's going or it doesn't.
Yes it was from a snitch not their actual own investigation. A person in an illegal state decided to cooperate after getting arrested by state police. If you are mailing a few pounds here and there they will not even waste their time arresting you. they want people doing at least around 10 a day and are making a living off this. They did 3 controlled buys. If the weight adds up to more than 50lbs you are getting 3 years. I got 5 because they purposely gave me a bad judge. They say the judges are picked at random but we all know it's a lie. They can also ghost weight you and say you even sold more than you did at sentencing.