Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Thread Title Search
A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2020, 12:57 AM #161
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivor
^^ I assume you mean me? I am hardly hateful here. I was a bit harsh with my counter to your post maybe? If you had what I have had said about me on the political threads here you might make me look mild. After a while I give what I get like most would.

I mostly stay out of these threads for my wellbeing. I get would be pundits and 'intellectuals' spouting talking points they get from CNN and the like and anything going against that is instantly slammed along with my intellect. Funny none of it ever really refutes what I say, never happens.
yesum is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2020, 03:21 PM #162
mowood3479

mowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by foo dog View Post
I'm sure they've got a lot on their plate at the moment, with covid and the election etc, but you can expect slow and steady progress from Dems if nothing else. And I'm sure they're hoping for a majority in the senate before trying to perform too many miracles, so it may be that they hold off a few months before anything major happens. Dems are the party of reform remember, and it is NEVER popular, easy or politically safe to implement reforms, when the opposition can simply tear you down at every turn.
Dems are the party of reforms alright..
They’ll reform you right into a communist gulag if they had their way
mowood3479 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:27 PM #163
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

trichrider is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:18 AM #164
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
Cops rule
The people rule.

1 members found this post helpful.