Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Thread Title Search
A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2020, 03:52 AM #101
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud ofRodehazrd has much to be proud of
Somebody has to buy McConnell to get it a vote He needs to replace his coal income.

Old 11-09-2020, 02:13 PM #102
ronbo51

ronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud of
Kamala laughed at the brothers she put in the slammer for small weed infractions while the cum from Willy Browns dick trickled from her mouth. You are out of your fucking mind if you think these guys won't throw the hammer down on us all.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:39 PM #103
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
^ ^ Yeah this,,, pretty pathetic to see anyone here supported that skank
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:30 PM #104
P-NUT

P-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to allP-NUT is a name known to all
What would the benefit be for federal legalization? The corporations would take over. States like florida would still lock us up and personally I'd prefer federal prison over any florida state prison. I don't see the benefit of federal legalization as it would only steal money out of small time growers pockets and give it to multinational corporations.
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:36 PM #105
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
Yup,, but idiots are convinced and fooled by semantics,, and dirty politicians dangle that carrot in fronta them and,,, boy look at the fools pulling that donkey cart !!!
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 02:08 PM #106
PollenChuckKing
Banned

PollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to all
Didn't read the thread seen enough emotionally charged opinifacts
The title gave me a great belly laugh
I'd advise you to research comma la 's prosecutorial record pretaing to weed.
Then look at Joes legislation record on weed . They are pretty well suited that way but let me guess
this thread explains in detail exactly how a lepord changes it's spots.
Great title tho if it were sarcasm
PollenChuckKing is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 04:11 PM #107
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Somebody has to buy McConnell to get it a vote He needs to replace his coal income.
Mitch will be fine.
His wife is trump’s secretary of transportation and part of a billionaire Chinese shipping magnate family.
Funny, but I don’t believe the family shipping business was impacted by trump’s trade wars with China.
Amynamous is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 04:22 PM #108
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
Didn't read the thread seen enough emotionally charged opinifacts
The title gave me a great belly laugh
I'd advise you to research comma la 's prosecutorial record pretaing to weed.
Then look at Joes legislation record on weed . They are pretty well suited that way but let me guess
this thread explains in detail exactly how a lepord changes it's spots.
Great title tho if it were sarcasm
I dunno
Ask Brett if he still likes to get drunk on beer and gang-assault defenseless women?
Have his attitudes changed since the 1980’s?
I’m guessing he no longer behaves that way.
The country’s attitude towards cannabis has changed in the last 40 years. Close to 2/3rds of the country has legal cannabis in some form. In 1980 the count was zero. Vice President elect Harris co-sponsored a bill to deschedule cannabis and leave the decision to the states. Since States rights is a REPUBLICAN issue, one would think it would sail through the republican senate. President elect Biden has stated that he supports that bill. A similar bill has already passed the democratic house.
So, legalization is definitely possible, but it is not Joe whom is standing in the way. It is McConnell’s senate that is the problem.

Old 11-10-2020, 04:35 PM #109
PollenChuckKing
Banned

PollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
I dunno
Ask Brett if he still likes to get drunk on beer and gang-assault defenseless women?
Have his attitudes changed since the 1980’s?
I’m guessing he no longer behaves that way.
The country’s attitude towards cannabis has changed in the last 40 years. Close to 2/3rds of the country has legal cannabis in some form. In 1980 the count was zero. Vice President elect Harris co-sponsored a bill to deschedule cannabis and leave the decision to the states. Since States rights is a REPUBLICAN issue, one would think it would sail through the republican senate. President elect Biden has stated that he supports that bill. A similar bill has already passed the democratic house.
So, legalization is definitely possible, but it is not Joe whom is standing in the way. It is McConnell’s senate that is the problem.
Sounds like some more opinifacts.
I don't recall any claim of substance or value thrown at justice Kavanaugh
Just some shady low brow politics and baseless allegations that proved by the evidence to be completely and utterly false.also from your other post
Basically you're saying hey don't worry Mitch is just as slimy and corrupt as our guys...funny maybe true though
Also his wife who belongs to that Shipping company from New York and ships dry materials worldwide not just China.anyway New York is Not China at least not yet.if Biden actually wins in the end in 2 years it will be
PollenChuckKing is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 04:40 PM #110
Amynamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
Sounds like some more opinifacts.
I don't recall any claim of substance or value thrown at justice Kavanaugh
Just some shady low brow politics and baseless allegations that proved by the evidence to be completely and utterly false.also from your other post
Basically you're saying hey don't worry Mitch is just as slimy and corrupt as our guys...funny maybe true though
Also his wife who belongs to that Shipping company from New York and ships dry materials worldwide not just China.anyway New York is Not China at least not yet.if Biden actually wins in the end in 2 years it will be
That sounds like all opinions to me, no facts provided. We can agree to disagree.