What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rainbow Pie Smoke Report

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainbow Pie Smoke Report

Breeder: Greenfire Genetics
Grower: Unknown (I picked it up at a dispensary)
Look: 9.5
Smell: 9.5
Taste:9.5
High: 10
Over all Score: 9.6

When I went to the dispensary I picked this strain out with out really being able to see it. The city of Denver COVID19 guidelines require us to stay 6 feet back from the counter and wear a mask (which I don’t mind), so I have to trust the bud tender to guide me to the good bud. Luckily the bud tender that helped me today really knows his stuff and always has good suggestions for me when I go in.

When I got out to the car and opened the jar I was very pleased to say the least. The car filled with a smell that instantly took me back. I could smell GDP in the air. It had that sweet earthy smell of baking spices. Hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, but it also has that dank fuel smell you get from an OG or a diesel.

Upon inspection, the bud were just caked in frost. Under the frost I could see that they were a deep purple color like gdp, but I’ve never seen gdp this frosty.

When I got home I sparked up a bowl and went on a walk with my girl. The taste was fuel and baking spices. The high came on slow and easy. It was a very euphoric body high. Really put me in a good mood. We stopped at a little park in our neighborhood and had another bowl. It made me want to take nap in the grass, but we decided to go home and make tacos instead.

Overall I would highly recommend this strain for anti anxiety, anti depression, pain relief, and to increase appetite. Everything about this strain was enjoyable for me. The breeder and grower did a fantastic job.

*GreenMachine*

Thank you for this review, it looks amazing and pretty much how they look on Greenfire website. I’ve been looking for more Greenfire genetics reviews/grows and I’m guessing I don’t see them often because of the seed prices. After this I’m placing my order. I originally was looking at the Gusher Pie F2 and the Rainbow Pie and leaning toward the gusher pie, but I guess Iall order both now....Rainbow pie is $300 a pack and gusher pie f2 $290 a pack....Will be the most I ever paid for seeds :0

madson

damn frosty af..the rainbow pie has an insane lineage aswell. 25 bucks is a great price i think