What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

Jayded

I've only had that couchlock,sleepy effect in 50% haze X's to skunk and nl.Ssh has always put me into sleepy mode after about an hour and a half of uppity high.I've only grown a couple of seedsman haze but a few haze/nld crosses and never had that effect from any of them.

vanilla dutch

well ssh and purple haze are closely related.probally why the couchlock crash.plus i havent smoked months prior to harvest.

vanilla dutch

you guys can post in any thread of mine all u want.i have no problem with that at all.were here because of cannabis anyway

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah but it is difference to smoke it once or twice or smoking it all year.., in Europe, we have two elite cuts of sam´s skunkhaze. one is called OSH, it is very skunk dom, it seems to me.. I can smell turpentine a lot, and simply that acrid skunk1 smell.. it comes from 80´s :
picture.php

second one is titans haze(skunk 25% thc x original haze), it is more sativa than OSH and it is the most hazy skunkhaze I have ever grew.. I still think it is a lot skunk in taste on exhale and aftertaste.. again that turpentine there..
picture.php

to sum it up.. both I would call lazy sativa, compared to Ohz which is energetic rocket fire weed. never get you down, always high without any hint of body effect. I would say skunkhaze is nice relaxing weed, super strong for sure.. and ohz is electric psychedelics, really cant say about any skunkhaze I grew it is electric or rushy.. lazy sativa for me.. but if you smoke it after kush, sure it will give some energy compared to kush. I smoke only hazes, some diesel occasionally, and skunkhaze is for me kind of lazy sativa effect, much more heavy than Ohz. I see big difference personally :D

Bmac1

Veteran
I was digging through the bean stash the other day and found a 5 pack of sams original haze x skunk#1 that were freebies from seedbay about a decade ago.

Thesearch

I always thought of the haze smell as being terpinolene dominant. Never understood the incense thing, that's not how it smells to me.

vanilla dutch

:thinking:when i think of haze i think of mass in a catholic church.only had chocalate once but it still had the purple smell.taste is either purple cotton or sweet like a strawberry

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that´s why I am saying it some colombian hybrid what you have there. original haze is not only colombian hybrid out there.. can be relative but not the same.. original haze needs 16weeks, nobody is gonna growing it for profit, unless customers pay unusually big bucks. so it is all hybrids out there. in hybrid one trait can be intensified while others can be hidden or excluded.. old colombians are fantastic.. punto rojo, purple Corinthians, doradas de Santa Marta etc.. all have spicy incense smell.. cross it with sweet smelling hashplant and voila you have churchy plants with reasonable flowering time. like mandala seeds made it with chill om. there are multiple kinds of incense smell, not only frankies and nag champa..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
as a example I can name bandaid haze, which doesn't have much original haze in it imo. it is cross of black haze aka the blacks from NYC with A5thai. A5 is known for organic incense smell - different kind than frankincense - and bandaid haze gives different incense smell again. nutty plastic incense kind of..
picture.php

vanilla dutch

kool. i guess im just to familiar with the colombian kind.as soon as i notice it in the smell of the bud i know its haze. a different haze smell im also familiar with is cream. ever come across something like that? i enjoy your posts MAHA KALA.

Bmac1

Veteran
I had 2 different plants that had distinct cola, rootbeer, carrots aromas and tastes and it was seriously greasy weed. It left grease rings in the jars and left buds stuck to the glass. Both plants came out of f2 of chemsour x sscdh.

vanilla dutch

my apologiez everybody. i am now understanding what u guys were telling me about the skunk in haze.if that makes cents. ur rite these plants were basically skunk with haze.but the smell was haze all the way. mostly. skunk dominant but hazy on the nose. electric high or just couchlock was my main dilemma in doing this smoke report.seemed like both. i stand by my every word in this report. i would give it 5 stars. pure haze this is not. it is exactly (skunkxhaze) x skunk x( skunk xhaze) nuthing more nuthin less. this will be enjoyed for a long time.thank u

vanilla dutch

lemon haze..THIS PIC IS NOT SAMS HAZE..just for reference of discussion.

Attachments

• 20200924_114757.jpg
    20200924_114757.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 37

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
to sum it up.. both I would call lazy sativa, compared to Ohz which is energetic rocket fire weed. never get you down, always high without any hint of body effect.

Are all the original haze phenos that way?
I want to experience that classic sativa buzz, but so far haven't found it.
I have 2 of Todd's ohaze growing, one in bloom. 8 more seeds to find it.