What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 Census

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They really want a person to fill in the census online, with a code they mail you. I don't think that's such a good idea, especially with the same device one pollutes the interwebs with prose and pics. Me anyways on pollution, but...

I have gotten mailed the letters, but am waiting for the paper form.

They say they will send the form if you don't go online.

Why admit that you can?

Last edited:
B

Benny106

They just want to know how deep to dig the graves bro i wouldnt worry.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The only thing it really asks is your race and if you own a home.

I suppose soon, someone here will say the Census is racist. LOL

It's mostly about how to spread Federal and State funding.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The 2010 was pretty intrusive IMO. I haven't seen the new form yet, and won't go on-line. My guess is they are collecting all the cyber data they can, besides census info.

rolandomota

Veteran
I will fill it out online I don't want any fuckers coming to knock on my gate their dumb asses might come in to my yard and get greeted by 3 pit bulls like the electric meter guy lol idiot don't you see the beware of dog sign?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
already filled out my paper copy & mailed it in. only thing looked wonky was their wanting to know what "race" we claimed to be. told them scotch-irish. should have written in "human"...:tiphat:

Driver 8

One in six of the last census forms were more intrusive into financial details. Most people just had ten basic questions. I've been waiting to do mine. I guess tonight is the night.

It's time to get creative! :joint:

Lrus007

Veteran
where it asked race i put
USA citizen
they forced that question off the census..
so i just let them know.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have gotten my 3rd notice to file on-line. The first 2 said they would follow up with a paper questionaire. Now the postcard says it is a person. Ain't no hourly worker gonna drive into my little compound, and get out of their car, when my dawgs come up to investigate.

What is their hard-on for online? I can't get cable here at the house.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I have gotten my 3rd notice to file on-line. The first 2 said they would follow up with a paper questionaire. Now the postcard says it is a person. Ain't no hourly worker gonna drive into my little compound, and get out of their car, when my dawgs come up to investigate.

What is their hard-on for online? I can't get cable here at the house.

I doubt very seriously that they'll be sending Census takers door to door during COVID-19 outbreak!
I went to the online site and never made it past the first questions,
What is your full name?
What is your telephone number?
There is absolutely no way they need this info!
I killed the page right then and there!
I don't want to berate a Census taker if they do come to my door but I'll tell them the same thing I did in 2010 when they asked questions that shouldn't be part of the Census.
Not applicable and I've got things to do, bye!

EsterEssence

Veteran
I tried to get online and do it, couldn’t get in. I called the number and she told me to wait for the mail in, I wouldn’t put my info on line, I use money orders and mail no on line banking everybody seems to get hacked...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did the online version a few days ago using the "code" they sent in. Took maybe 5 minutes to complete. Nothing to it! Glad I got that done for another 10 years.

Gry

Any time I see a 'race' box, it is always a roll of the dice. Winston Cup, or Human. Pretty much
interchangeable.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Online they get a lot of IP data, and who knows what else. They do not need your personal info, not your online info, not your phone number, FB password. Won't get it from me, except they can have the FB PW - it is fuckyouzukerberg9deep.

St. Phatty

thinking of giving them all bogus answers, then telling them that's what I've done.

then telling them when the US gov tells us the truth about 9-11, I will tell answer the census form honestly.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The mail questionaire finally arrived. Why did they bother sending 3 cards/letters trying to get me to log on?

I might have screwed up the phone number when I wrote it down. Race was White (American).

Mr Jay

Veteran
Online is less paper being sent around in mail which is wasteful and allows them to collect the data quickly and with much less person to person interaction. This is incredibly useful when trying to collect information during a pandemic.

I answer all of the questions honestly. Race, age, income, all of it. I have no need to tamper with data or pretend like race doesn't exist or isn't an issue in this country.

For fucks sake y'all, not everything is a conspiracy.

Latest posts

Latest posts