Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Palindrome's Workshop > ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

Thread Title Search
ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2020, 07:25 PM #101
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivor
Last night I got two coats of flat white exterior paint in the veg room. I had just enough paint left over from the flower room to finish the veg room perfectly. No pictures because they look almost identical to the ones I posted yesterday. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this pace, but I sure do like how fast the progress is, relative to the previous rate of progress anyway.

I still have quite a few tasks left to complete the rebuild. Next I need to finish the tape and mud in the lung room. Then I need to cover everything in the lung room in plastic. After that, I'll sand everything and apply the texture. Finally, I'll prime and paint the lung room. From there, I need to get the doors installed and painted. With the doors in place, I'll be able to finish the trim and baseboard. That should finish up the lung room with the exception of a few little things like wall plates for the switches and outlets.

If my timing works out, I'll be just finishing the lung room when my tent is ready to harvest (sometime in the middle of July). From there I can begin building my lights and installing the remote driver board. I need to sew my custom flowerbeds and mix up about 90 gallons of soil too. I'm sure there are a few little things I'm not thinking about that I'll need to take care of, but I'm hoping to begin growing in there by the beginning of August.
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:35 PM #102
overbudjet

overbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really niceoverbudjet is just really nice
Nicest build tread IMHO very details sketch/ build pic's.. I really like this room .

peace to all
overbudjet is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2020, 07:43 PM #103
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Nice work! You'll get there. It took me most of last summer to complete my build out. It was worth the wait.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:35 PM #104
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Great work and effort you're putting into that room, respect.
Maybe it hold for ever!!!
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2020, 05:27 PM #105
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivor
I've been trying to do something in the workshop every night. Today, it was a simple thing. I got the outlet face plates installed.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:58 AM #106
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Got the lung room taped and mudded except for the wall above the window. My plan is to finish that last edge tonight after the kiddo goes to sleep. Then tomorrow night I'll finish covering everything in plastic, and sand the joints. Shoot texture Saturday night and prime and paint on Sunday. Provided I dont get a case of the fuckits.

ReikoX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2020, 05:54 PM #107
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

More progress is getting made this weekend while the kiddo is with her mother. On saturday, I got everything covered in plastic and sanded all the joints. The palm sander with the shop vacuum made the job a bit easier and cleaner. The ceiling was the worst of it, my shoulders are still sore.

Sunday my dad came over and shot the texture. It took us longer to clean up than anything else. I was hoping to get the texture up Saturday and paint Sunday, but that didn't happen.

Here is a close up of the texture.

I decided on colors for paint. I am going with the lighter blue, Blue Arrow, on the walls and Bistro White for the ceiling and trim. I am debating the white or blue on the concrete on the bottom half, leaning towards white. Finally, I'm going to use the Deep Twilight Blue for the doors. I really like the darker blue, but thought it would be too dark for the walls.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:28 PM #108
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Got a couple hours after work to get two coats of primer in the lung room. I also got two coats of paint on the ceiling. Nice part about painting the ceiling is I can put the light fixture back up. Sometimes it's the little things. I wont have more time to work on it until Sunday.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:00 PM #109
Oddity

Oddity has a spectacular aura aboutOddity has a spectacular aura aboutOddity has a spectacular aura aboutOddity has a spectacular aura about
Slowly but surely! Going to be a truly kickass space.
Oddity is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2020, 08:41 AM #110
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
R, I'm going to fall off my chair on the day that plants are entering this thread.
But I'm looking forward to it ;-)
Keep it up, you growroom will stand for all eternity I think
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.