Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > American glass - where to buy?

Thread Title Search
American glass - where to buy? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2020, 01:53 PM #1
dynamicflow

dynamicflow has a spectacular aura aboutdynamicflow has a spectacular aura aboutdynamicflow has a spectacular aura aboutdynamicflow has a spectacular aura about
American glass - where to buy?

Hi all

where's everyone getting their american glass? I've grown tired of my same chinaglass and feel the need to support something domestic.

I ordered a HVY beaker from thepipeking.com but they got their heads up their asses. 2 weeks no shipping, being told its backordered, then its defective, then a refund LOL

Really would like to find a GonG beaker or bubble bottom, something old school looking without breaking the bank
dynamicflow is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2020, 02:00 PM #2
Cadfael

Cadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to all
Where you live? I know a lot of good shops around the US.

Old 07-22-2020, 05:39 PM #3
Cadfael

Cadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to allCadfael is a name known to all
Funky Bean, Aurora

I sent a PM but I can't see if it went thru, so I will try this way.

Old 07-22-2020, 06:43 PM #4
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Manifest Glassworks out of New York.
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2020, 07:58 PM #5
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
brotherswithglass
mexweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:14 PM #6
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant future
there are too many great glass artists out there just give champstradeshows a follow on IG. they sponsor the glass tournaments and help out up and coming glass artists.

mreglass
mattywhiteglass
jekylglass
pogoglass
grandpaglass
bhallerglass
glassartbyshaggy
danshelton710
erikanderglass
waltonarthouse
signature_glassworks (i have several of his pieces)
gregwilsonglass
airpyroglass
glassbyaj
dawgglass
krig_glass
bonelordglass
boroartsupply
sherbtglassart
astarshipineverygarage
bobsnodgrass1946
kristianmerwin
banjoglass
orianglass
marcelglass

i know all of these glass artists, wonderful people and awesome work, check them out on IG
Lyfespan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2020, 01:51 AM #7
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud of
Any head shops nearby? I've picked up some nice pieces from local blowers for cheap.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:50 AM #8
icon

icon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud of
I use aqualabtechnologies or brotherswithglass

Nirvana Seeds Fan Club https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66561
icon is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2020, 10:00 AM #9
Brother Nature

Brother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivor
If you're not in the US or a country close by, you can actually find decent pieces off E-Bay. There's a lot of cheap Chinese shit, but every once and a while there'll be something American or European made (German and Italian glass are very good too). You'll probably pay a premium, but you'll have something no one else does. I've managed to score myself an original Hurricane bong there and it's by far the best thing I've ever smoked out of. Good luck my man.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2020, 09:11 PM #10
panick503

panick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura about
Heh I remember those hurricanes, they were the shit with my group of friends about 15 years ago lol
panick503 is offline Quote