Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2017, 01:00 AM #11
fizz

fizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura about
You're growing Agent Orange though Paulie so he must be doing something right lol.

TBH Subcool's show is more of an insight into his personal feelings and techniques, not so much an educational talk show. That said, I prefer the episodes where he's filming out in the garden and sharing growing techniques and ideas.
fizz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:16 AM #12
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to allPaulieWaulie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizz View Post
You're growing Agent Orange though Paulie so he must be doing something right lol.

TBH Subcool's show is more of an insight into his personal feelings and techniques, not so much an educational talk show. That said, I prefer the episodes where he's filming out in the garden and sharing growing techniques and ideas.
Yeah I guess pretty ironic that I am. Then again, it is my first time growing out TGA. I chose it based on everyones opinions on here. I know that some of the strains are hit or miss with potency though but the smells and tastes are what he breeds for. We will see how it holds up to his reputation.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 03:27 AM #13
fizz

fizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura aboutfizz has a spectacular aura about
Having grown many of his strains old and new, I can tell you first hand that nearly everything he produces is top shelf. I've never had a seed failure with TGA, and with his JTR you're very likely to get two seedlings in one seed lol. He has arguably some of the best fast flowering sativa lines in existence with his Jack Herer selections be specific.

Personally, I stick with his lime green hazey leaning strains. I didn't really enjoy Querkle and any of those purple indica strains, but then again I'm not a fan of super dense buds. To each their own.
fizz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:54 AM #14
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Found this today.

https://www.cannabisradio.com/podcasts/

So far doesn't seem to be much in the way of growing. Kushman is there maybe another. But mostly pot politics and business.
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 11:42 AM #15
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Adam Dunn show is good IF you can find one with good audio

Old 09-05-2017, 02:54 PM #16
beta

beta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite these days is the 'Grow From Your Heart' podcast.

https://www.iriegeneticscolorado.com/...rheart-podcast
beta is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:35 AM #17
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

Thanks beta I'll try that out.

Old 09-06-2017, 02:51 AM #18
Gr33nSanta

I agree TGA's gear always fire, though Ive grown about 4 packs of Spacebomb over the years and I am convinced that it used to be better, I feel he lost one of the original parents but who knows...

I just found one spacebomb similar to the first I grew years ago and I really love that strain.

Agent Orange was my first best yielding plant, 5.5 oz 12/12 from seed, everything was fire. All other AO I grew had the great orange smell but none came close to that plant that pulled 5.5 oz, she was straight fire! A little more on the JTR side.

Everything else I grew from TGA was always fire, I just ordered a pack of cuvee, I m stoked!!

Old 09-09-2017, 03:32 PM #19
beta

beta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond reputebeta has a reputation beyond repute
Another goody I just discovered: Shaping Fire
beta is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:51 PM #20
Gr33nSanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Another goody I just discovered: Shaping Fire
Thanks so much, great link, do you know where to find episode 1 to 6 ? I just downloaded at least 10 episodes to listen to while I work today!