Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2019, 01:11 AM #111
Hookahhead

Hookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant future
Awesome thanks Red, I somehow missed seeing that even though I’m subscribed.

I’ve tried listening to the Adam Dunn show, but have trouble getting into it. Maybe my problem is the same as hush, I have been selecting episodes based on familiarity. For me they’re just too long and too much random chatter to keep me focused. I have an hour to myself at work every morning, so the 45-60 minute format seems to suit me. Had “growing with fishes” been mentioned? I like their stuff, it can get rambly at times but tends to keep me interested.
Hookahhead is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:32 PM #112
AFGHANICA79
Banned

AFGHANICA79 will become famous soon enoughAFGHANICA79 will become famous soon enough
The pot cast is the best for breeders history and strain insight.

Adam dunn show has fell away as it used to be good.

Hash church i used to love hearing different points of view incl the science and chemistry of it all with great knowledge from sam.

Future cannabis project has superb vids on youtube.

Green flower on youtube and gw smoke break have 2 good kevin jodrey videos up.
AFGHANICA79 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:35 PM #113
Blazeee

Blazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant futureBlazeee has a brilliant future
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGHANICA79 View Post
Adam dunn show has fell away as it used to be good.
Agreed, the show is still good and I do still listen in here and there, the production quality really fell off once Mitch and the kid left. I used to enjoy watching live when they were on the previous live stream website, before they moved over to youtube. I dont suppose anyone is still in contact with SpringheelJack from the chat?

I like the Potcast too, it took me a while to get in to at first, however the host seems to have some great guests and interviews. I would highly recommend people check it out if they haven't already.
Blazeee is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:23 AM #114
AFGHANICA79
Banned

AFGHANICA79 will become famous soon enoughAFGHANICA79 will become famous soon enough
The duun show used to be my fav especially history of og kush n frank gegax they were interesting. It was a great show and still is good but i agree not the same when mitch and the kid left.

There should be an icmag pot cast where someone interviews members here with history of scene and strains , breeding, growing tips. Loads of members here with serious knowledge and experiences with old genetics.

Yeah the pot cast is a mellow insightful podcast . Dj short, bob hemphill , nspecta , bhodi etc were all superb.
AFGHANICA79 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:43 PM #115
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to allMr.Miner is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
Agreed, the show is still good and I do still listen in here and there, the production quality really fell off once Mitch and the kid left. I used to enjoy watching live when they were on the previous live stream website, before they moved over to youtube. I dont suppose anyone is still in contact with SpringheelJack from the chat?

I like the Potcast too, it took me a while to get in to at first, however the host seems to have some great guests and interviews. I would highly recommend people check it out if they haven't already.
I email Springheel now and again. I need to reach out to him, now that I think about it. I used to be a regular in the chat and was a guest on the show a few years ago when Mitch and Ryan were still on. It was an amazing experience.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2020, 08:19 PM #116
sincere604

sincere604 is on a distinguished road
The Adam Dunn Show on Youtube
sincere604 is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2020, 07:29 PM #117
Hookahhead

Hookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant futureHookahhead has a brilliant future
Hey all, I wanted to share a service I recently discovered.

Check out https://www.listennotes.com

It’s a search engine for podcasts episodes. It allows you to search for something like “cannabis” or “lactobacillus” and find individual episodes relating to the search topic. This is a game changer for me, as it was hard for me to find podcasts discussing specific topics I was interested in. I hope it helps, let us know if you find anything interesting!!

Edit: Be sure to select a language in the filter after your search.

Last edited by Hookahhead; 01-23-2020 at 07:42 PM..

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:57 PM #118
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahhead View Post
Hey all, I wanted to share a service I recently discovered.

Check out https://www.listennotes.com

It’s a search engine for podcasts episodes. It allows you to search for something like “cannabis” or “lactobacillus” and find individual episodes relating to the search topic. This is a game changer for me, as it was hard for me to find podcasts discussing specific topics I was interested in. I hope it helps, let us know if you find anything interesting!!

Edit: Be sure to select a language in the filter after your search.
Awesome Hook!
One question tho. Who writes the descriptions for the episodes? Hopefully they aren't using the descriptions wrote by the podcast makers.
Alot of times they don't include a description with the episodes.
Sounds like an awesome idea.. gonna check it out and later.
Thanks for the tip!
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 01-23-2020, 10:08 PM #119
Hookahhead

Yeah I’m pretty sure that the search engine is just using the meta data from the podcast itself, so if the search term is not in the title or description, the results will not include those as far as I’m aware.

I was frustrated that the iPhone podcast app only searches for podcast names as far as I could tell. I was not able to search the episode titles or descriptions, so finding pertinent podcasts was a long and fairly non productive process. A quick search turned up listennotes, there are probably similar services out there. I have been using it all day today and enjoy it, it also opens up the possibility of podcasts that aren’t included on the Apple app.

Edit: Apparently I was wrong and I’m just older than I want to admit haha. The apple app provides the episodes too, I guess I never scrolled past the listed shows despite wanting this option for a while now..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:48 PM #120
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant future
https://TrueCannaCast.com
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.