Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2020, 11:57 PM #1891
Bobbles

Bobbles has a spectacular aura aboutBobbles has a spectacular aura aboutBobbles has a spectacular aura aboutBobbles has a spectacular aura about
You still around? Any updates on your THC based garden? Nice work as usual.

*Legal MMJ Patient in strict compliance.*
Bobbles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:22 PM #1892
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbles View Post
You still around? Any updates on your THC based garden? Nice work as usual.
thanks, bobbles, for the kind words
and yes, lets get back to what is important, the THC garden

im still growing in my big indoor bed, cranking out the dank;

^this picture is from a previous run (not the one im about to show off)

it's a big deep bed of recycled no-till living soil, it has never let me down. it is full of worms, so much so that the worms require food above and beyond what the plants require, so heavy mulch layers have become the norm - usually hay or straw, more recently wood chips. Availability of wood chips near me tend to be mostly pine; however, recently i have been lucky enough to get some ramial chips of cottonwood, elm, aspen, russian olive and whatever else is unlucky enough to grow in local easements.
worms love these mulch layers, it is not unusual for my worms to consume a 3 -5 inch deep layer of mulch in a 90 day grow cycle, requiring more to be added for the next run.

^ bed full, veg concluding, ready to bloom when the canopy is full!

^canopy is full!

^ side view of the canopy around the time of transition from veg to bloom

^ early bloom stretch
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:27 PM #1893
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor

^early bloom stretch

^stretch

^canopy stretch
the taller plants around the outside are NOT in the bed, those are on "benches" that flank the bed, they are designed for experimental plants, pheno hunts, and isolated experiments - these plants can be removed from the room if something goes wrong or unusual, such as a hermaphrodite on a tester plant or a late (or very fast) finishing variety.

^^ early bloom

^budsites... the show is about to start

Old 04-05-2020, 11:33 PM #1894
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^first swell on the baby buds....

^^ buds forming
sadly you can see the outside plants, on the benches, are fading early, way too early. also unfortunately, this plant showing early fade is GMO, a long flowering variety. i did the best i could to spoon feed these ladies thru the run... the bed never shows these early fades because it never seems to run low on fertilizer (altho i'm sure it needs some micro-nutrient balancing).

^swell time

^buds of Koffee - smells like glue to me...

^ out of focus GMO....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:41 PM #1895
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^^ "the lean"
3 layers of trellis net and i still get buds leaning.... can't complain, all that resin weighing them down...
you can see the GMO in the back, they are just starting to swell when the rest of the room is well on it's way toward ripening, 82 days is what most of my peeps consider a proper time to finish GMO at, i didn't get that far along, altho got close...

Thw whole room came down between days 74 and 77

^ post harvest
after this harvest i dug my bed and turned the soil, the first time i have done so in 3 and 1/2 years since starting this bed of soil...
i guess it is no longer NO-till... did i just lose heady points?

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:49 PM #1896
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^next run in the bed before trimming the last one has finished...

^ this current run i've planted heavy cover crops and even got a pumpkin volunteer, must have come from the pumpkins i buried in the soil to feed the worms...

^ mesa cookies seedling doing great in a pot of recycled living soil surrounded by cover crop of grasses, radishes, vetch, clover, peas and more...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:23 AM #1897
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant future
*bump* you got quite the thread. any good outdoor this season?

Threads:
-Chronics Headstash Garden
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
-Cindy 99 and Friends
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
-Just a lil bit
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006
eyesdownchronic is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2020, 04:53 PM #1898
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud ofBOMBAYCAT has much to be proud of
Do you get enough irrigation water there? It is very dry here, but I am getting a longer growing season.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote