Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

Thread Title Search
Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 PM #21
Stayfoolish

Stayfoolish has a spectacular aura aboutStayfoolish has a spectacular aura aboutStayfoolish has a spectacular aura about
Not trying to hijack just showing people what they do. From closest to farthest away.
4 cdsr in 25 gal smartpot row 1
6 cherry in 45 gal rows 2 and 3
6 black lime in 45gal rows 3 and 4

Organic Soil. Top dressed with a little chicken shit week 1 and a small bit of. Guano last week. Haven't been fed a tea yet. I suck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140807_140702.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	278528
Stayfoolish is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:10 PM #22
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I am definitely interested in this strain, waiting to see this show play out.

Nice grow!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 07:50 PM #23
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus garden View Post
Hi koolkush

Looking good, any updates?
Hey Octopus! Glad to see yea around here =)
I Just flipped em maybe 3-4 days ago.
I have comfirmed 3 females, 1 male , and 1 unkown(for now).
ill get some pics up soon, they are looking big and healthy This should be a Dank showing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourDank View Post
Second that, definitely wanna see what comes from these beans
Hey SourDank, the stem rub on these girls are stinky! cant really nail the scent, but I think these are gonna be dank....
stick around!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayfoolish View Post
Not trying to hijack just showing people what they do. From closest to farthest away.
4 cdsr in 25 gal smartpot row 1
6 cherry in 45 gal rows 2 and 3
6 black lime in 45gal rows 3 and 4

Organic Soil. Top dressed with a little chicken shit week 1 and a small bit of. Guano last week. Haven't been fed a tea yet. I suck.
Hey Stayfoolish! Feel free to post as many pics in here as u want hommie! anyone can...

Plants are looking great also! Post up some updates in here hommie, would love to see how they look later on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I am definitely interested in this strain, waiting to see this show play out.

Nice grow!
Hey Lester Beans!
yea pretty spendy beans indeed...
I was shown a outdoor sample of BlackLime looked and smelled dank! but I wasn't able to smoke it, but I do have high hopes for these beans, gonna get some pollen going as well with that male soon.
koolkush is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:53 PM #24
Stayfoolish

Stayfoolish has a spectacular aura aboutStayfoolish has a spectacular aura aboutStayfoolish has a spectacular aura about
Here's a Lil update. Sorry if the pics rotate weird. I want to throw this galaxy tab at the wall. I can't figure out how to fix them. Tried rotating in gallery. Maybe need a photo editing app. My laptop died so no chance there.

Everything is doing pretty good. One cherry private is beyond amazing in smell and frost. Beating everything else by them so far. The Black lime is pretty nice too. One pic of it indoor stretching. Got 16 ladies outside right now. Really 3 have my eye. Probably end up keeping 6 for further testing. 2 of each strain. Been a good run though so far. Does the price represent quality? I'd say so, not sure yet but really at the end of the day I spent about a half p of finished bud to have a great year and a fun new experience with genetics that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Hope they flower through nice. Might have to build a greenhouse though. The black limes looks like they will take a bit longer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20140828_170956.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	281512 Click image for larger version

Name:	20140828_170928.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	281513 Click image for larger version

Name:	20140828_171148.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	281514 Click image for larger version

Name:	20140828_171015.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	281515 Click image for larger version

Name:	20140821_212032.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	281516

Old 09-04-2014, 09:29 AM #25
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin Good SF!
Sry for the absence, very busy lately as Im sure a lot of us are....

I have updates on the BLR,

I got 4/5 Female ratio out of the 1st 5 seeds.

I got pics of two phenos, B , D

A, E will come in a few days, The male "C" was kept and will be bloomed next cycle...

Black Lime Reserve - B -
---------------------------
Stack more and more each day, this Girl smells very sweet and chemmy, really digging all the 4 females smells. B and E are similar to some degree...

She is 2-3 weeks in I believe, very sticky, stretch a bunched, really cant wait for them to get to week 7+

---------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:36 AM #26
koolkush

Black Lime Reserve "D"
----------------------------

This one is my Favorite atm, stacks like Golf ball StarDawg nugs, Smell is sweet almost limey, some definite chemmy tones as well. Super Sticky and getting dense already, this one I think is just pas 4 weeks in.... I will have exact dates next post on em.

Looking to be the Lowest yielding pheno out of the 4-
------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:15 AM #27
Stayfoolish

This cherry private is really taking the cake. It is such a beautiful cannabis plant. The smell is so perfect. Sweet cherry blossom undertones and just so perfect. I may be in love heh. Everyone has a certain plant that just catches their eyes . Love at first sight.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20140905_182117.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	282389 Click image for larger version

Name:	20140905_182054.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	282390

Old 09-06-2014, 07:30 AM #28
Nader

Nader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really nice
Wow! Loving what I'm seeing from both of you very talented guys! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the finished product and hear about your experiences.

Old 09-07-2014, 12:08 AM #29
Stayfoolish

Little roof shot. Loving these ladies. They are really hungry and I don't have much to top dress with. They are just all around amazing representations of cannabis. Each one has its own small thing going on in its favor. 2 so far selected as keepers.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20140906_172411.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	282500

Old 09-07-2014, 01:03 AM #30
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
nice!!!!!!!

theJointedOne is online now Quote