Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2020, 04:34 PM #3781
eugenegreen
herbalist

eugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivoreugenegreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma G View Post
Had to start digging in on the back up Stash.

Some Nepali sifted hash from 2017

View Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Looking good karma. Bet it tastes great?
did it have any of that Nepalise smell/ taste we all love?
or a more modern twist?
same question here too...
does it have that temple incense dank hash flavor and smell that lingers in a room?
eugenegreen is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 09:34 PM #3782
Night crawler

Night crawler will become famous soon enoughNight crawler will become famous soon enough
When i was growing up smuggling hash was a job.just soft drugs.i think the organised crime gangs who grow bad weed stopped all this.
Night crawler is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:13 PM #3783
Night crawler

Night crawler will become famous soon enoughNight crawler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsmp81 View Post
I posted a suspect hash a few pages back it was this...

View Image

Looks OK but some strange smell to it that could fool many folk who are not so fussy or clued up, I think some sort of oil has been added to it? It was very similar to the good hashes eg bubbled and went back harder after heating.
A mate suggested it may if been how it was imported as they said they had seen something similar but it had become tainted due what it was wrapped with it imported in.

Came in 100 gram bars I didn't see the top block so don't know if it had a stamp.
I take a lump and set it alight most belch black smoke.god knows what it is.the best no black smoke

Old 11-08-2020, 10:20 PM #3784
Night crawler

When i went to spain years ago they didnt know what weed was only hash.you couldnt buy proper weed anywhere only poor hash or good hash.i went not long ago the opposite now i could get weed anywhere but hash none.i tried in lots of citys.i became a member in a club in algerciras thinking i could get hash no the police leave them alone as ling as they dont sell hash as they have to go to crimnal gangs for that.

Last edited by Night crawler; 11-09-2020 at 03:08 PM..

Old 11-11-2020, 07:23 PM #3785
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night crawler View Post
When i went to spain years ago they didnt know what weed was only hash.you couldnt buy proper weed anywhere only poor hash or good hash.i went not long ago the opposite now i could get weed anywhere but hash none.i tried in lots of citys.i became a member in a club in algerciras thinking i could get hash no the police leave them alone as ling as they dont sell hash as they have to go to crimnal gangs for that.
Who told you that?
The club's I know in Spain, or rather Barcelona all sell hash.
From cheap Moroccan to expensive Static tech dry sift, Rosin or Bho (shatter,crumbles)...
Maybe I'm small towns I don't no,
I wouldn't put it past any gangs to try an lean on the club for 'protection'. Or whatever scheme they come up with.

Now,. Where's that Hash!!!
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:55 PM #3786
Night crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Who told you that?
The club's I know in Spain, or rather Barcelona all sell hash.
From cheap Moroccan to expensive Static tech dry sift, Rosin or Bho (shatter,crumbles)...
Maybe I'm small towns I don't no,
I wouldn't put it past any gangs to try an lean on the club for 'protection'. Or whatever scheme they come up with.

Now,. Where's that Hash!!!
I experiaced it .i dont no nobody in spain so i went blind asking anyone all i got offerd was poor weed on the street in the old days only hash available.
i only joined one club in algeciras called cotiledon club and the presidant told me no hash only weed we sell .police leave them alone as algerciras has tons available run by spanish mafia which the police dont want the club dealing with .the rest of clubs ive no clue .they sold top weed 5/6 euro a g.gomita was my fav.they had the rosin and sift but not grams of morrocan was which is what i wanted

Old 11-11-2020, 09:01 PM #3787
Night crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night crawler View Post
I experiaced it .i dont no nobody in spain so i went blind asking anyone all i got offerd was poor weed on the street in the old days only hash available.
i only joined one club in algeciras called cotiledon club and the presidant told me no hash only weed we sell .police leave them alone as algerciras has tons available run by spanish mafia which the police dont want the club dealing with .the rest of clubs ive no clue .they sold top weed 5/6 euro a g.gomita was my fav.they had the rosin and sift but not grams of morrocan was which is what i wanted
I went to barca but hate huge citys .algerciras no fucking tourests and great beaches .

Old 11-12-2020, 05:23 AM #3788
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
I made a post a while back about not ever seeing hash in Virginia USA.
This is the bullshit that I got last month.
No melt. Won't press together! It mushes together like play-doh but just falls back apart again.
It does get you high but doesn't taste like good hash. I haven't been smoking it, I've gave some to those that asked with a fair warning. A few people that don't know better like the buzz.
I don't know has been added to it as a binder.
But any hash I've ever made from the kief from my grinder is 10 times better than this.

Fake hash No flash

Fake hash with flash
CannaRed is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:50 PM #3789
sandsmp81

sandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
I made a post a while back about not ever seeing hash in Virginia USA.
This is the bullshit that I got last month.
No melt. Won't press together! It mushes together like play-doh but just falls back apart again.
It does get you high but doesn't taste like good hash. I haven't been smoking it, I've gave some to those that asked with a fair warning. A few people that don't know better like the buzz.
I don't know has been added to it as a binder.
But any hash I've ever made from the kief from my grinder is 10 times better than this.

Fake hash No flash
View Image
Fake hash with flash
View Image
That's a shame, I don't know what the legal status is in your state? Don't any dispensaries import quality hash direct from source? I know the Canadians do it.
sandsmp81 is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2020, 12:05 AM #3790
sandsmp81

sandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nice
Latest commercial blocks I've seen are super lemon haze....nice clean smoke according to people, I don't smoke haze it gives me the heebie jeebies.

Tried a bit last night and the high wasn't too racy, and it lasted a while, skunky lemon taste, burnt nice and clean.

Prices have gone back down too...

I don't know why I post these pics, they're all starting to look more of less the same.

Still can't find no ice o lator or higher grades.

Last edited by sandsmp81; 11-16-2020 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: Smoke report
sandsmp81 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.