What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

Aardwolf

Get a van, (helps to own 1 prior) Should be on everybody's to get list at the top!!!!! Load up all the plants, mothers, weed, bongs everything but the kit and replace with tomatoes chilli plants park it SAFE! IT WORKS!!!!!! You don't actual have to put the veg plants in...

OhighO

I own an electric chipper. I would run all my plants through that so at least the cant prove you 99+ numbers and bring fed charges. Also destroy your root balls and dont leave stalks in them.

GOod luck

Bodhita

Have a few weather balloons and a helium tank ready. Put the plants in some bags and send them out the window! And make sure there's no fingerprints on the bags. Could work!

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
dunno what its is, but boy, oh boy it sounds like a great saturday night..

Burns everything, doesn't need oxygen to do it. Cheap & easy to make, but you'd better have one hell of a burn bin/pit, it'll eat strait through concrete if given a chance.

igrowkushbitch

If you step out of your house to talk to the cops they can detain you from reentering your home while they get a search warrant. So you cant destroy the evidence. I would talk through the door and then shred plants and root balls and flush it as fast as I could. At least get under a 100.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I've thrown nothing but fans in the disposal and they tend to wad. This makes draining tough. Can't imagine 200 plants worth of stems and stalks grinding very well, even with a commercial disposal.

Just FYI, I put entire plants in my garbage disposal, a heavy duty, stainless steal Insinkerator, and it vanishes them in seconds, main stem and all. This is how I dispose of males. I also found out the hard way that this does not work on dry stalks. If the herb is not dried, it is no problem. These cost around $300, and worth every penny. Be careful flushing stuff. I have clogged my toilet doing this:)

W

wiseone

Grab the emergency evacuation pack and get outta Dodge.
You can always start somewhere else even from scratch, something that's not possible sitting in a prison cell for upteen years.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Just FYI, I put entire plants in my garbage disposal, a heavy duty, stainless steal Insinkerator, and it vanishes them in seconds, main stem and all. This is how I dispose of males. I also found out the hard way that this does not work on dry stalks. If the herb is not dried, it is no problem. These cost around $300, and worth every penny. Be careful flushing stuff. I have clogged my toilet doing this:)

By found out the hard way on stalks you mean this cannabis shit is some of the strongest rope in the universe and it's fibers laughed at a 1.25hp Insinkerator ;)

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Grab the emergency evacuation pack and get outta Dodge.
You can always start somewhere else even from scratch, something that's not possible sitting in a prison cell for upteen years.

And wouldn't hurt to have 3 or 4 numbers of REAL friends in your head (i.e. those that will accept collect calls and then Western Union get a way funds to you).

RetroGrow

Veteran
By found out the hard way on stalks you mean this cannabis shit is some of the strongest rope in the universe and it's fibers laughed at a 1.25hp Insinkerator ;)

Yup.Like trying to put rope in the disposal!
It shut it down, however, I was able to clear it manually and it has a reset button to get things started again. All is well now and no damage to the Insinkerator.
I love that thing. 10-15 seconds to devour an entire plant!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
RG, maybe a small ass plant.... not a big monster plant with huge stalks....

No I'd have to say RG has it right, if it is green that 1.25hp should shred it, but once dry hemp is some of the strongest rope in the universe. Even so as RG says those garbage disposals have reset buttons and a manual crank at the bottom, hard to kill them.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
No I'd have to say RG has it right, if it is green that 1.25hp should shred it, but once dry hemp is some of the strongest rope in the universe. Even so as RG says those garbage disposals have reset buttons and a manual crank at the bottom, hard to kill them.

REALLY? no shit.... i will have to look into them then.... i did not think there was a disposal product available with such power... pretty unwise of me considering we flew men to the moon almost 40+ years ago...... :chin:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
anyone remember that one dude that had a warehouse a few years ago and had to dispose of hundreds of plants in a few days cause they got a knock and talk from the cops about some weird building violation. i remember many woodchipper and compost and ryder truck ideas. this thread seems like deja vu to me.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
anyone remember that one dude that had a warehouse a few years ago and had to dispose of hundreds of plants in a few days cause they got a knock and talk from the cops about some weird building violation. i remember many woodchipper and compost and ryder truck ideas. this thread seems like deja vu to me.

yeah that was EMINEM, yamaha1....

i recall that thread...

em got popped tho...

im not tryin to get popped..

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

My $75 cheapo has a hand crank but the well housing above the motor is plastic.:shucks:

Too much action and the bolt holes might crack and leak. Ohh for an all metal disposal w/o having to pay what it's worth.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah that was EMINEM, yamaha1....

i recall that thread...

em got popped tho...

im not tryin to get popped..

i thought the op got busted, but they didn't find many plants, and EM was on the run and never caught. everyone else was arrested and charged. who knows that was so long ago already.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
^ not too sure but i recall everyone giving him ideas about what to do...

another idea.... would it be a good idea to drop about 1500$ on a commercial food disposal unit (here's one)? i was thinking about just having it set near a hose and drain? im sure it could be wired up with a plug and used as a "plug-n-play" disposal unit that could just demolish plants...put some 360degree caster wheels on it somehow and that baby will just be READY for action!....

Latest posts

Latest posts