What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest 33 Days Lifesavers

Hippo

We sure can agree to disagree.
My intentions were never to insult u, i guess i was being a little sarcastic, however whether its ripe now is debatable but i will agree that u have a particulary fast flowering pheno and i truely hope its a good smoke for u dude.
If its ready enough for u in 33 days is the main thing and to hell wat i like as its your pot.
I hope i didnt offend ya, it really wasn't my intention ;)
Thanks for the offer of a clone, ive been thinking about bogs strains lately however i will gracefully have to say thanks but no thanks this time.
Goodluck dude

id be interested to see if i think its a 40 day strain, however i wouldn't just put it in a bucket and hope for the best, I'd have to check out the growth patterns ect as some strains aren't suited to this style of growing (KFB).
I'd maybe grow a small one in a bubbler with side lamps just to see if its the kinda strain that can be used in this system, ie; plenty of side branching, not too indica's dominant as some stretch is recomended for Krusty's system or u end up with a shrub rather than a small tree :)

Last edited:

sensibudz

Looks great PD!!

With a finishing time like that, even if you let it go another week, is unreal!!!

Glad to see you saved her, those clones are GOLD!!

thanks for the kind words.

i love your bud shots sensibudz~ here is a pic of the "Finale product"
170cureoh.JPG

heres a pic of the oil. it looks transmission fluid red! you cant see it too well with the flash....Sorry
170oil.JPG

Some quotes from my friends

"I felt like a virgin agian!"
"i had to pull over on my way home for 2 hours!"
"i was confused...{Long Story}"

Wow im blown now. typing @ 20 WPH! HAHAHA

be back with total dried weight!
Pete

PD-

Right now, if I felt like a virgin, had to pull over for 2 hrs and then felt confused, I'd be one stoned and happy camper.

That is the point, is it not?? A+

Telepod

looks great :)

looks great :)

Nice work Peter's Dragon, with respect I have one suggestion for next harvest. I would suggest a longer drying time... four days just seems like too quick of a dry to get the best flavor/smoothness out of your Lifesavers.

my herbs tend to take 5-7 days to hang dry; usually I judge the point when they are crispy on the outside but still some moisture in the stems and then seal up in paper grocery bags for another day or two. This redistributes the moisture from the stems all thru the bud matter again, then it slowly dries some more. When the stems snap when you bend 'em the bud is dry enough to seal up in glass. You still want to crack 'em open daily and let them outgas (breathe) for a few/ten minutes, for the first week or so anyway. This I have found thru trial and error to be the best drying/curing method, for me I should specify.
The tastier your strains are, the more you owe it to yourself to take pains and get the best out of them. I hope this helps!

-Telepod