What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Altai sativa landrace

Puffster

once again extremely interesting, you should make a writeup on all the russian landraces, there is a big northern outdoor scene who is looking for early finishing strains so Im sure there would be huge interest

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I had already seen a few of these pics on another website, but there are far more ehre, superb pics ! Thanks for spreading them db, it is highly appreciated !

HEre are some pics of homegrown indica from Baytik Shan, part of the Altai range, on Mongolia's side.

Irie !

B

buddymate

I have been on the other side of the altai,the Xinjiang side,visiting kashgar and tashkurgan,beautiful area,great place to wander :smile:

S

sweet-dreams

[db] i want to contact with you :) are you bee smoe times on the chat ?

mintz

and also ,how or which way do the locals smoke it,in ganja form or hash, but yeah very nice looking wild trees:biggrin:

_Ina_

Veteran
Hi,brothers! We have fields like those in Bulgaria but unfortunatelly they are много/о4ен слаби:) we dont use them for smoking. I hope those aren't the same!

freaks

Nice pics !
I dont know lot a russian strains ,I thought that there was only Indica or ruderalis but I am very astonished to see sativa!!
They resemble in any point tropical strains!!!
Very good for the breeding!! They must be early and resistant cold, perfect to cross them with sativa with long flowering!
I would test them well with my African and my jam blue mountain…

Bless
(sorry for my bad english)

Booyah!

Perhaps this is where SE asian strains came from...hmmm. Definately would be an amazing breeding tool to adapt tropical sativas to different latitudes I agree with that for sure.

M.Azing

most of those are of Ruderalis (Sativa sub-group).. it has a very low potency. (0.6% THC - 1.2% THC) it uset to create "autoflowering" strains (when mixed with indica / sativa strains)
you need to smoke lots of it to get any high (if you're an experienced smoker)

pic in first page looks great but probably most of them have high cdb/ low cbd but some give small buzz if smoke more and in my country (central europe ) have ruderalis too but some looks like small indica or sativa 2,5m or more .they shows preflowers in mid july to late august