What's new

Sorry no BOG

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Here are some nice plants from my last grow .they are all dif end i have no idea whhat they are. but hay all got to be super killer i plan to grow BOG seeds next time.
66413.jpg
66413-thumb.jpg

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/66418.jpg[/IMG]
6647-thumb.jpg
6648-thumb.jpg
664PDRM0015.JPG
664PDRM0101.JPG
664PDRM0104.JPG
664PDRM0102.JPG
664Rotation-of-PDRM0030.JPG
664PDRM0099.JPG

Last edited:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
The setup is most simple as it can get. 4 gal pots ,good soil mix, 1000whps. that's all folks.i only give bat guano six times its all life.i use pure water all the time.they are the most organic buds i have grown end i think iam not going back. you cant go wrong if you do that. i hate when they tell you to get hundred of $$ worth stuff that is gonna do nothing. don't want to say they all bad but you really don't need much to get good results.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
On your bottom picture it looks like they have some serious purple going on, am I seeing things or is that happening? A great grow in any case!:cool:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
There is some yellow leafs that are forming at the end of the plants life. I always get that on some plants.This must be natural process tords the end. The buds always stay nice and green end other colors. Iwill pick the bad leafs off the last week. Leaving nothing but healthy leaf. Then thay get more rezy end i am done. Some plants will do that some not but i see no problem with that.

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Superb plants, HC ! What strain is it ? whats the smell like ? :)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
dzienkuje thor

this was some seeds i had from many strains of good bud that i can get. end every once a while you will find some seeds in them. so it is hard for me to name them by strain. they all come from indoor dud. i get many dif plants each time.i never grow only one type. Its a whole lots of fun. I plan to get some BOG seeds and other and see if there is a big dif in plant quality or just dif strains. Flavor of buds vary but it is very strong,you smellit instantly ,some piney some fruity and hashy.there are some drying end i have no idea whats that going to be. looks good from where iam siting. dont want to brag but got little of many. i hope everyone has something good to smoke.

peace

nugsOFjustice

Hey, sexy girls ya got there! :D

I see a face in the background on that one pic!! Hes going 'wholy shit look at all the buds!'

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
thank you all

my next grow will be with some seeds from SD. cant wait to grow some and know the type that iam growing. i do like to mix dif types in same time. any body knows what types grow well with others?

peace

HC

Latest posts

Latest posts