What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got mad.... i need to let off some steam....

F

Frylock

Thanks for the 'advice' guys.... They (2 dogs- 1 big & 1 medium size) usually sleep on the back veranda, where their beds and food and water are, so they can go and poo or wee whenever they want and i have a very big yard.
Animal cruelty right?? :jerkit: :crazy:

And take them to a kennel when i can't watch them?? Every night when i'm asleep?
I let them inside every evening at about 6pm and let them stay in until i go to bed and then they can go to their own beds.... i don't believe they need to be snuggled up inside 24 hours a day do they?

Last edited:

Andyo

Veteran
my dog

my dog

my dog shit in my wifes shoe that was by the back door.
She kept asking why in my shoe i didnt say anything.:biggrin:

F

Frylock

I'm curious why you guys think urinating on my switch = needing attention?
They spend ~6 hours inside every evening, and have a big yard which i play fetch with them.... of course they would be happy going on adventures every day but i think they have a pretty good life. :dunno:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What do you love more? Your games... or your dogs???

is it any wonder your dogs wizzed or your gaming gear???
what do you do daily w/your dogs to satisfy their needs???

i might be tempted (if i was your dog) to wizz on your controller,
or to chew it up as it's low voltage @ the paddle.

maybe your next choice of dog should be a low energy breed,
lotsa luck w/finding the right balance in your dogs needs 'n yours.

am i lucky? even w/my badly injured back i'd take my springer
spaniels hunting, the clover in my lg. yard attracts grouse & deer.

Last edited:
F

Frylock

What do you love more? Your games... or your dog???

is it any wonder your dogs wizzed or your gaming gear???
what do you do daily w/your dogs to satisfy their needs???

i might be tempted (if i was your dog) to wizz on your controller,
or to chew it up as it's low voltage @ the paddle.

maybe your next choice of dog should be a low energy breed,
lotsa luck w/finding the right balance in your dogs needs 'n yours.

am i lucky? even w/my badly injured back i'd take my springer
spaniels hunting, the clover in my lg. yard attracts grouse & deer.

How the hell do you know what i do with my dogs?
And who ever said i loved the little game more than my dogs??
I think you just wanted to get on your soap box and lecture someone about something.... something you have no clue about.
Jerk....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it just sounds like typical dogs being ignored (in it's mind) and their taking it out on the controller, I in turn took it out on the other controller as well....... you :yoinks:

hope you critter's find a happy/level playing field.

I bought these flippy flopper frisbees for my dogs to fetch, they love 'em & never chewed them up. GR8 product. They get the excitement of catching them (fabric gives awesome air time) and of course your adoration of their agility w/ea catch they make. ;)

imo the dogs may feel or be best rested. it was always this way w/my springer spaniels

q82zUSZ.jpg

The Original Flippy Flopper, new branding.

shithawk420

Veteran
I used to have those.it would be wasted on my newer dog.hes gonna be 8 and can still catch a ball before it lands.no matter how far you throw it

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You got a shitty dog!

Honestly, this threads on its 2nd day and I keep wondering 'why's everyone coming down so hard on Frylock'?:laughing:

To me his dogs sounds well-cared for, just jealous of the game.

But I'm curious Frylock, are your dogs un-neutered males by any chance?:tiphat:

F

Frylock

Nope, one is a neutered male and one is a female.... the male is the smaller one and he still gives the big girl her 'pleasure' with his oversized neutered doggie manhood :biglaugh:

I heard him yelping one day and went out to check and he was stuck inside her and couldn't separate himself for about 20 minutes.... i'd never seen anything like it but apparently it happens with dogs to help with conception. :yoinks:

(Thanks for the moral support.... i kind of suspected someone would jump in to tell me how bad of a 'pack leader' i was, but not half of the replies?? Dogs like to do filthy dog stuff like look for lizards and stuff and dig up the lawn, not sit inside all day)

Bobby Boucher

Dogs are worse than children. They are freakin terrorists.

I think I'm claiming "most useful comment" here in saying "always be prepared for the worst".

Whenever I buy things that can break, I just visualize myself being calm and totally unphased by their eventual departure from the earth. Glass.. electronics.. shit like that.. never last anyways. Better to be prepared for the worst than to go apeshit over a couple hundred bucks.

I try to never buy things that I can't afford to replace, either. Specially not with dogs in the house.

Harder to keep your cool with the smell of piss up your nose. No doubt.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: cats are worse as far as breaking stuff.

....... and the smell of shit 'n piss goes a long way in masking the smell of growing weed so it's not all bad.:biggrin:

But now I'm curious 'bout Fry's female, spayed or possibly in heat?

It's unusual for a female to allow a male to penetrate her unless she's in the right stage of heat and Fry's neutered male, neutered at a young age or older after he had already developed hormones which is what the marking territory is all about?:tiphat:

F

Frylock

He was neutered at about 1 year i think but she's not desexed, when she's on heat she puts her hoo-haa all in his face and he can't help himself.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
He was neutered at about 1 year i think but she's not desexed, when she's on heat she puts her hoo-haa all in his face and he can't help himself.

OK, then it's not his fault, he's hormonally experienced and confined with a female in heat, I'm surprised he hasn't marked up a lot of other stuff, go easy on the poor feller, it's HER fault!;)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
(Thanks for the moral support.... i kind of suspected someone would jump in to tell me how bad of a 'pack leader' i was, but not half of the replies?? Dogs like to do filthy dog stuff like look for lizards and stuff and dig up the lawn, not sit inside all day)

gotta learn to ignore stupidity, Fry. life goes by MUCH smoother like that. judicious use of the "ignore" option is on the list too...:tiphat:

F

Frylock

gotta learn to ignore stupidity, Fry. life goes by MUCH smoother like that. judicious use of the "ignore" option is on the list too...:tiphat:

I wasn't letting that affect me hippy, i know i'm definitely not the greatest pack leader but they know they are much loved, i don't need to use an ignore button :)

But thanks to you also :thank you:

Anyway, i took the switch dock apart to see if there was any damage.... yes there was, a small amount of corrosion and traces of urine along with a bent pin when i tried to take it apart and clean it.... so.... i made the decision, with a heavy heart to simply stomp it into the ground :biglaugh:

You know, like a balanced adult does.... oh well, maybe i could have sent it somewhere to get repaired but i didn't feel like paying money and waiting around just to see if it could be saved, so i decided the therapeutic value of stomping it was too great to pass up.... i still have games for it so i'll have to get a new one some day. :whee:

Latest posts

Latest posts