What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains that give exceptionally clear headed highs

window

Veteran
Kerala , clear high with waves of euphoria:)
After a real long cure can become more sedative though.

BudToaster

Veteran
i'll give a shout-out for Jamaican bag-seed bud. a friend went there for work and a dozen seeds made their way back to a local grower.

best buzz i get compared to what can be imported from Calif. better than the local dispensary offerings.

pretty sure it cured my gf's melanoma … ran through 12 oz >> rso to pull that off.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Most Southern African sativa's are clear and energetic ,long lasting , especially Durban poison / Transkei varieties .. With that bonus smiley face feeling .
Can't beat those no ceiling highs ..eventually gets very spacey , still clear
but It's like how high do you wanna go ?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 is a modern easy to get/grow strain that is clear for me. Many older heirlooms strains are quite clear too. Harvesting before the resin glands turn dark helps as well.

First Lady, Honduras from ACE, some of the hazes.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
For the past 2 months I've been smoking dispensary weed strains for the first time from Colorado: Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Snoop OG, Strawberry, Jilly Bean, Durban Poison, Bruce Banner, Iron Triangle and Mako Haze.

My tolerance is up there and all of these strains seemed to be easy-up, short-lived but mostly clear high. The Bruce Banner less so and a bit more muddled.

On getting to know these strains, one stood out from the pack, it was the Mako Haze.

This high was very clear, up, happy and functional.

.... and in addition it had qualities I've never experienced in pot in my 47yrs. of smoking and growing from purchased seed.

It had a naturally motivating factor that I can't quite describe.

.... instead of thinking about doing things, I found myself just spontaneously doing them, no thought or planning involved, just action and a natural organization of priorities.

So this strain would be good for anyone suffering from ADHD, PSTD, anxiety, depression or procrastination issues, it's quite functional and makes me functional too, good medicine!:tiphat:

Akss

For the past 2 months I've been smoking dispensary weed strains for the first time from Colorado: Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Snoop OG, Strawberry, Jilly Bean, Durban Poison, Bruce Banner, Iron Triangle and Mako Haze.

My tolerance is up there and all of these strains seemed to be easy-up, short-lived but mostly clear high. The Bruce Banner less so and a bit more muddled.

On getting to know these strains, one stood out from the pack, it was the Mako Haze.

This high was very clear, up, happy and functional.

.... and in addition it had qualities I've never experienced in pot in my 47yrs. of smoking and growing from purchased seed.

It had a naturally motivating factor that I can't quite describe.

.... instead of thinking about doing things, I found myself just spontaneously doing them, no thought or planning involved, just action and a natural organization of priorities.

So this strain would be good for anyone suffering from ADHD, PSTD, anxiety, depression or procrastination issues, it's quite functional and makes me functional too, good medicine!:tiphat:
Mako sounds very nice... Ak47 does that for me...

Popey

Veteran
I think it should be sativa and not have a destructive, high level of THC. I tested the early cut Bangi Haze and it was good. C'99 too. But I think that, as the troutman wrote - landraces can be better.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Check out CBD-rich strains, there are indica and sativa-leaning CBD-rich stuff out there.
The effect is more calm and clear than with THC-only weed, and the effect isn't as over powering as with potent THC-only smokes. The effect is fairly similar to smoking traditional hashish (Leb, Morroc, Afghan etc.)
:)

G

GatorGumbo

Apollo 11 from Bros Grimm has a clear head high, leaves with a bit of a body stone. Good for creative stuff.

MintyMick

IMO Santa Marta Columbian Gold. I’ve been running it for about two years, when cut without amber trichs the high is very up, energetic and clear. I love it. Of course, I’m not a real doctor, I only play one on TV. But feel free to try it and call me in the morning.

St. Phatty

Apollo 11 from Bros Grimm has a clear head high, leaves with a bit of a body stone. Good for creative stuff.

SECONDED for Apollo #whatever ... I bought Apollo in 2014, so got the A11.

One of the first things I did - made a bunch of F3's.

I would say the F3's are even better than the original. Partially because of the variation.

ALSO - C99 ~ very similar to Apollo. Comparing the Y2K or 2001 version of C99 & the 2014 revision of Apollo.

MintyMick

I like Satori from Mandala Seeds for a clear headed high.

I second this, dufous. Satori is a great strain, cerebral, creative and if you like to write it defenitely helps with writer’s block...totally forgot/ brain farted this strain...

CBDman

is there any strain that gives you this and also without anxiety?

I mean
a strain that does not show you are high.
And without psycoactive things that makes you poop almost if you see a police car

we can also say this way
is there a strain that makes my mood rice, so i can go to that police car and say hello officers, how you doing, and without them want to make a THC test also is good.
Thas this exist?
offcourse it is different with different people.
Anyway is there mood changers that not show the thing

Latest posts

Latest posts