What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

Montuno

...como el Son...
picture.php

Pic: Gypsy Nirvana in 1986 while working on the movie 'Bloodsport' in Hong Kong.

Right....the story is that I am currently putting together a new GN Collection of my most favourite breeders and that I need a new seedpack designed...

So I thought 'Hmmm, maybe the ICMAG membership can help me out?'

What I need is a seedpack with the dimensions no taller than 10cm by 7cm wide.

On this seedpack you could use my old winged seed logo or any variant, or you could even design a completely new logo, its really up to you.

There needs to be a slogan like 'Growing Growers - Breeding Breeders' or 'Cultivating Cultivators'.....or anything you might like, and come up with.

On the pack there must be some sort of disclaimer that the seeds should only be used in accordance with whatever laws there might be in whatever nation or state, and/or as 'souvenirs'.

The seed names/quantities and what breeder they originated from will be displayed on a small sticker that can be placed in a designated area of the seedpack since varieties will come and go in the GN Collection stock dependent upon availability from the breeders.

The winner will receive one pack of every variety within the new GN Collection upon release in around 2-3 months time.

*Any thoughts or questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask below in this thread.

Pero mirad que buen mozo, con tan buena planta...y que guapote !
Gypsy, para semillas no sé, pero para un anuncio de desodorante masculino con esa foto te forras de oro... Si me dejas ser tu representante con comisión, me olvido de lo de colectivizar tu ganjanal para el proletariado...

Ahora en serio; un saludo con los mejores deseos de salud para todos los tuyos...

But look how handsome he is, with such a good plant... and how handsome he is!
Gypsy, for seeds I don't know, but for a male deodorant advertisement with that photo you'll make a lot of money... If you let me be your representative with a commission, I'll forget about collectivizing your ganjanal for the proletariat...

Now seriously; greetings with best wishes of health to all of you...

Latest posts

Latest posts