What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Riot seeds

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Riot seeds Blue Cookieberry Crunch at week 4
Will be acquiring more riot gear to have more than bcbc on here just will be a little bit

Bless up! :tiphat:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
All good man ended up relocating to new namek the trees get huge here and these 3 sun's are much more powerful lol

Smot20

So cal kerosene. One is a lot better than other. The good one has very strong Deisel /Kush smell. Rest of my Riot seeds didn’t turn out very well unfortunately.

Attachments

• D805E4DB-134A-4A76-B203-C7A96E8C7D1A.jpg
    D805E4DB-134A-4A76-B203-C7A96E8C7D1A.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 0E74C1F0-64C1-4193-BDDC-7A768726096B.jpg
    0E74C1F0-64C1-4193-BDDC-7A768726096B.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 23

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was looking into some Riot seeds, guessing yall vouch pretty well for these guys? Best place to order from?

If you haven't already, you might listen to The Pot Cast (episode 8) where he's interviewed.
He reveals himself & his breeding practices almost to the point of full disclosure. He ain't skeerd to sell you hermie seeds!

Smot20

For the price they charge per seed I cannot personally recommend them. The so cal kerosene was by far the best out of 8 strains I tried. Only one that had a keeper. I spent almost a grand and was expecting more.

Picarus

Tagging in. Met him, it was a pleasure. Very nice imo. Got some gear, can't wait to run it. Especially strawberry switchblade. Blue cookies look nice.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Tagging in. Met him, it was a pleasure. Very nice imo. Got some gear, can't wait to run it. Especially strawberry switchblade. Blue cookies look nice.

When you run those please post here if you can the more lines documented the better imo I appreciate your support to this thread brother bless up :tiphat: riot seeds rocks

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyways on the smoke report to the blue cookieberry crunch

She had an incredible captain crunch like inhale with hash like milk and heavy baked blueberries on the exhale
The blueberry cream hash like flavor lingers for hours after smoked

The effects were very cerebral kinda reminded me of blue dream with the nice uplifting energetic first few hours then the hunger inducing lazy like come down I personally love it and will keep her until I can s1 her and grow her again in the future bless up... and when next riot gear I grow will be doc'd here love you all ic mag familia

Later... for now.... (for this thread) ;)

:tiphat:

Picarus

I'd be happy to post the results here, good or bad. He was a stand up guy imo, was extremely generous, for no reason whatsoever. I remain objective, seeds are seeds, they speak for themselves. My opinion of them and him are not intertwined. Buy seeds from whomever you wish, and the rest of us will do the same. Post results of your herms or move along. We have all been warned, and thank you for that. Potential buyers beware.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive known Matthew for a while and at first he def rubbed me wrong...But I dont mind ppl that stand their ground either...I rather pref it...Took me a while but him and I ended up arguing about many topics and found that we had the topics in common...This led to deeper convos and mutual respect...Now we still argue and disagree on all sorts of things but that doesn't stop the day from turning night either...and now Ive met and grown to lov the guy personally...

If ppl read about a variety they want to try then they usually seek it out in any form they can get it...its that simple...if they support someones work then thats on them..But when you dont support the work and use your time to just waist on negativity then all I can offer is sympathy..
If you think for a minuet that other breeders haven't done shadey things then your in your own world...
Its Choice...
You can live with what Life gives you or take from it what best works for you...simple enough..
FOE20

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Thank you to whatever mod cleaned the garbage off this thread that's the best gift this year by far blessings icmag! :tiphat:

Thank you to whatever mod cleaned the garbage off this thread that's the best gift this year by far blessings icmag! :tiphat:

it was hard to get a real fix on this... lots of posts that seemed.... spammy? but couldnt tell... i may go back through and give it a whirl... that much money for seeds, gotta do homework.

Picarus

I'm gonna pop my pack of "the butters". Ill do my best to post up as soon as something of note occurs. Sitting on strawberry switchblade , and lemon diesel bx for now. Hoping for a peanut butter pheno , but riotberry og sounds good too.

If you are on IG he goes live all the time. Talks genetics, vinyl if your into it, lineage, clone only, etc. Gives away seeds on there too.
Seems to be a polarizing figuire on here, but I have no idea why.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Fanboy? Wth dude bug off this thread if youre not here to contribute content... smh.. what kinda ppl lack the time in their lives to just troll rather than contribute... this thread is for riot seeds gear not a fanboy thread theres also nothing wrong about being civil on a thread.. so bug off jtr it would be appreciated

Rasta A

Damn i was just on his site. I Googled Piff because i was looking for Piff Strain and Riot seeds came up. So i searched his site. Saw some very interesting strains but i was very interested in the Afghani RKS Pheno he used to cross alot of his strains with. But now hearing this may be the same Afghani HRpuffnkush talking about for 500 a pack of s1... Damn got me wondering now...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Damn i was just on his site. I Googled Piff because i was looking for Piff Strain and Riot seeds came up. So i searched his site. Saw some very interesting strains but i was very interested in the Afghani RKS Pheno he used to cross alot of his strains with. But now hearing this may be the same Afghani HRpuffnkush talking about for 500 a pack of s1... Damn got me wondering now...

The price isnt bad think about it. One female plant can produce 500 dollars worth of flowers and or hash when extracted i dont care how much riot sells for as long as the quality meets my personal requirements. I still have the blue cookieberry crunch s1 goinv and will be making bxs and s1s so my 360 i paid will be well worth it. Any reason anyone may complain about riots gears quality is only due to their crappy horticultural practices
I grow organically and my results are incredible i get my moneys worth everytime i grow something :) bless up and best of luck on your journey my friend