What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the worst strain you have had the misfortune to grow out

Floridian

Veteran
I'll go first and my experience may not be yours but I think this could be of value.It'll probably be nixed.Dutchgrown c-99.I could have done better pulling some shit out of a ditch in Kansas lol

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Pure Afghan from DNA genetics. Straight hay. I blasted an ounce of buds and got maybe a gram of BHO.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll go first and my experience may not be yours but I think this could be of value.It'll probably be nixed.Dutchgrown c-99.I could have done better pulling some shit out of a ditch in Kansas lol
hey Floridian,,hope you and yours are well buddy,,,,,
this one stands head and shoulders above the rest,,,,
i ran around 20-30 i think,,,,,
it was Dutch Passions california orange/cali o,,,,,,
total hay,,no reedeming features,,nothing citric,,,
completely awful and one of my worst if not the worst run in over 15 years indoor,,,,,,,s2

Skywalker from DNA

out of the pack every seed grew totally different, one was pure orange citrus lanky, one was like a spindly sativa w/ no smell..others sort looked like OG but without the smell, flavor, density of OG...just wasnt OG

not impressed

VERMONSTAH

I got some seeds from a dude whod had a strain called blackwater i think who ended up admitting it was a swerve creation.....oh my fucken gawd...wild hemp has more going for it honestly. Its been a long longtime since ive had topshelf treez like since the vermont regaee festival was poppin......miss those days

rykus

Just did a run with some THseeds MKultra.... Was some lanky poo garbage that smelt shit and had little frost except one plant, I tried a few... Not total hay, but considering my bud paid big $ they where a pretty big let down...

B

Baron Greenback

Reeferman's Pink Kush - never formed flowers, 12 weeks under 11/13 and she probably went a doobie's worth.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Just did a run with some THseeds MKultra.... Was some lanky poo garbage that smelt shit and had little frost except one plant, I tried a few... Not total hay, but considering my bud paid big $ they where a pretty big let down...

That sucks to hear. I was gifted one MKUltra from seed and it grew into a really nice female. That was my only experience with that strain though.

My worst was probably my first grow in Colorado which I have a thread of on here. I bought some clones of "Lambsbread" from a local dispensary and grew them out. They all ended up herming towards the end and the smoke wasn't good, lacked frost, not much smell. They pulled that strain after I grew it out too so I'm sure plenty of people were disappointed.

oti$

Commerce city kush, RD. All three phenos hermed. This is my first and only experience with hermaphrodite plants. These weren't late flower nanners, but full on male and female parts. In a room full of different strains , these were the only hermies. Everything else I've grown from rare dankness has been top notch fire.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Reefermans China Berry. They were testers so I am not complaining. Just stating facts. They hermed, yielded about an eighth a plants in 3 gallon pots, pretty much hairs for buds, most God awful medicine taste. There was some effect, it was straight grumpy weed. Depressed me and gave me bad thoughts. Reef has good gear just not that one.

Karma's Old Dutch Haze was awful as well. I had high hopes for that one as I'm sure he did. Just didn't work out. Once again testers so no complaining, just stating facts.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
Mandela satori- poor leaf to bud ratio made trimming a nightmare. out of 30 or so different strains ive grown satori was the weakest. i saw that vaporbong didn't like skywalker. i grew her 2 years ago and thought she was pretty good- not as good as their kosher kush or og18 but a solid B in both yield and strength.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Mandela satori- poor leaf to bud ratio made trimming a nightmare. out of 30 or so different strains ive grown satori was the weakest. i saw that vaporbong didn't like skywalker. i grew her 2 years ago and thought she was pretty good- not as good as their kosher kush or og18 but a solid B in both yield and strength.

You are the first person I have seen say that about Satori, that sucks you did not get good plants. I plan to try it sometime, hope it isn't all like that now. Thanks for your input.

Skywalker from DNA

out of the pack every seed grew totally different, one was pure orange citrus lanky, one was like a spindly sativa w/ no smell..others sort looked like OG but without the smell, flavor, density of OG...just wasnt OG

not impressed

No offense but do you know what phenotypes are? If not, check it out. When you grow from seed, you don't get the same genetics each time, the only way to get that is a clone.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Nirvana seeds grown outdoors years ago... if my memory hasn't failed me they were hindu kush and cali o bud. absolute bunk! Their snow white finished nice though!

Latest posts

Latest posts