What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed 2 Sanjay Gupta

theJointedOne

Veteran
haha the sad thing is many folks here on icmag will crop pm buds with out hesitation yet say they dont ever....shit is fucked up, pm is very bad for ya

symbiote420

Veteran
Anybody ever smoked any brick packed regular weed before? .......no telling what's all in that!!! Chemicals, molds, etc, etc .......my buddy imports alot of primo smoke from Cali to his dispo here in MI and it's usually riddled with mold/mildew or tainted by nasty chems ....looks like it's been ran thru a trimmer too!Good thing my boy has his meds tested before giving it to sick patients, I know most dispos aren't going to do that.

Coconutz

Veteran
“Wait a second!” Colbert said. “We were misinformed by a cable news doctor? Next you’ll tell me that I can’t get directions to my cousin’s house from ‘Fareed Zakaria GPS.’”

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
why are the lights so high, and whats are the box/s hanging overhead with the big H on them?

dddaver

Veteran
You mean a big pharmaceutical company would allow poisons like mold spores in their manufactured drugs like Sativex? :p
Next thing you'll be trying to tell me the world ain't flat.

Last edited:

blastfrompast

Veteran
So since they don't appear to concerned...does their manufacturing process "clean" the final product? I'm hoping so...

Funny thing is it costs 10X more in the pharmacy than it does to brew yourself...

MIway

Veteran
should show this to the politicians. local rhetoric is to get the mj out of the basement & into proper commercial hands. apparently they will do a better job of supplying a clean & safe product. every large grow does one of two things... they grow mold, or they spray chems religously. it is one or the other.

i get the awe factor in seeing a big op, but the weed just isnt ever up to snuff... vs a guy w a dozen lights, who can better control the environment + pay closer attention to the little things. small, localized growing by the mom&pops... ita just better for the weed quality, the people using it, and for the entire local economy as it keeps the money circulating vs being shipped off to someone just looking at the profit incentive.

large commercial grows are cool looking, but the devil is in the details... such as mold or commercial chems. ca, co, wa... aint no different.