What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where there is a village entirely dedicated to marijuana grow?

stamssofer

I would like to go to live in a village with my sons, dedicated to the agricultural work and learning of growing marijuana.
Where there is a village entirely dedicated to marijuana grow?
Thank you

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag :wave:
I'm not sure on your village, perhaps someone else could chime in on that one. Or even better yet, start your own village :yes:

M

Mr.23

Not sure if you can call Denver or boulder a village. Colorado is your best bet at the moment. As long as your son's are over 21...

Bulldog420

Veteran
I have seen such a place. Rivers of chocolate, trees with candy suckers, and umpalumpa's running around as farm hands.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
In the year 2014

Teacher: Johnny, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Johnny: A migrant farm worker! Follow the Marijuana harvests around and maybe settle down in a village with perpetual harvests.

Teacher: You do realize that that the lowest class of illiterate, foreign language speaking people harvest our crops in America and they work very hard and don't smoke pot which slows you down?

Johnny: Do you mean I have to compete against a bunch of minimum wage, hard workers and I won't be able to stay stoned while I harvest? Bummer.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
If Onieda New york, exist. A community that was dedicated to producing awesome silverware, a cannabis related community will arise.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for Santa Cruz..........but I'm biased.....hell I just moved, but at my old house the Jr. Sheriff across the street from me asked for my help to set up his grow room LOL!