What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk Pharm Research in May High Times

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got advance copies of the May High Times, where Skunk Pharm Research was featured on pages 52 through 60.

Hats off to Elise for being gracious and kind in her writeup, and for being a good student in the bho and alchemy classes.

Some pictures of the Skywalker and Greencrack that Joe and I extracted specifically for the project, but alas the clear shots I hoped for didn't make the cut. I had a bad camera card that day and missed all of the pictures.

Both were extracted using denatured alcohol and dry ice for the recovery tank and the Skywalker was almost transparent, while the Greencrack looked like electric yellow stained glass. On a scraper, not so much................

Anyone interested in the details might pick up next May's copy and crack it to page 52, plus check out the rest of the articles and advertizements. One of the other articles is a list of strongest strains.

HG23

Nice! I haven't read a High Times mag in years, I'll be sure to check this one out.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Sweet....Congrats! :tiphat:

And on a side note......thanks for all the knowledge you share on here. I still have to master the growing...then time to think about concentrates :dance013:

jump117

Veteran
Several times in HT articles of concentrates I met different errors and absurdities that lower the credibility of the publication. This very specific topic requires a competent scientific editing.

Imo, They ought to invite you as a permanent consultant. :tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Several times in HT articles of concentrates I met different errors and absurdities that lower the credibility of the publication. This very specific topic requires a competent scientific editing.

Well to be fair, they don't limit their errors and absurdities to articles on concentrates, they spread that shit over the whole mag lol.:biggrin:

Thank you Gray Wolf for continuing to share.:tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well done Skuck Phamily ...

I second Mr Jump117's motion...maybe you can do for High Times what you've done with concentrates....bring em outa the dark ages ;)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratsz Grey Wolf, hopefully after this harvest I can make it up to take your classes.

I also have not read a High Times in about 25 years but I'll get that May copy LOL!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

A valid point and it it would appear they are trying to upgrade the quality of their articles and appeal to a wider audience. :biggrin:

I noticed that the actual article appeared to have portions of the original edit draft I saw taken out, which made it less succinct and a few minor facts misspelled. Probably no article makes it past the cutting room floor fully intact, due to space.

:tiphat:Hats off GW thank you for everything

The magazine may have some OK articles. The business is of the worst kind. They pay nothing to peanuts and treat their employees like shit. There is such a small profit margin in the magazine game now adays that the only way they can survive is to copyright the "cannabis cup" and take It on the road. It is a show just like a concert or wrestling or anything else. The ones who advertise the most win the most. Its a typical good ol boys atmosphere IMO

I entered the cup once. I have attended several and my friends many more. I would much rather read a TY or a skunk or pretty much everything but a high times.

But the thing is they have more money than anybody else and therefore the advertisers want to be in there and people read it.

I bet most people on the forums don't read magz and vice versa. It's like people who change their own oil compared to those who take it to the oil change (also like zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance)

Heusinomics

Huge props and big respect to greywolf, and all the skunk pharm crew!
I was very happy to see you all so well represented!

I'd love to come to class and really nerd out!
Anyone know if Oregon does temp cards for medical visitors? I'm sure many of us from Colorado and Cali would enjoy a visit to learn, and to bring back the extracted knowledge.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huge props and big respect to greywolf, and all the skunk pharm crew!
I was very happy to see you all so well represented!

I'd love to come to class and really nerd out!
Anyone know if Oregon does temp cards for medical visitors? I'm sure many of us from Colorado and Cali would enjoy a visit to learn, and to bring back the extracted knowledge.

Oregon issues non resident OMMP cards.

Latest posts

Latest posts