What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

craigslist

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're going after small time growers in California? Advertising on craigslist isn't the smartest decision, but I didn't think they'd care about 21 plants.

A buddy of mine in a non medical state used to grow his own. He says he gets most of his buds through sites like craigslist now. Seems risky to me in that particular state with the laws there.

norcal_sourD

Man I LOVE the irony in the link you shared. 28 yr old "criminal" busted for 21 MEASLY fucking plants. And the puchline at the bottom....2 stories about DIAPER SNIPER PEDO BEAR COPS in little tiny writing at the bottom! 1 whom is 28 as well....disgusting. Fuck you Chester ass pigs!!! But back to the thread, yeah CL is SKETCH for really anything quasi-legal.

Jesus Christ, you can't fix stupid. Why the fuck would you advertise on CL? The list of stories of people getting busted trying to sell on craigslist is long and hilarious.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Ive met quite a few good folks on CL...

I have too, but I wouldn't advertise actual cannabis there under any circumstances, nor respond to anybody who did. Obviously, I'm not medical.

Equipment is another story. CL is the nice price, just make sure it works.

arnold layne

i've met a few folks on cl who've posted in the wanted section.
they were straight up asking for compassionate freebies or super low cost meds, as they lost all their $$ on medical treatments.
once they were able to offer proof of their condition, they got some assistance towards that end.
it was especially nice seeing the guy with throat cancer end up in remission after taking large amounts of thc thru gavage.

i have also gotten clones from cl many times, and the only problem i encountered was once getting some clones that were not the strain advertised (altho still pretty awesome).

i have read of the horror stories, tho.....mostly sellers getting nicked, or people offering to trade meds for goods that were for sale.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's another site that's like craigslist but just for weed. Bud, hash, edibles, tinctures, seeds, clones, trim, even weed related jobs. They have a different section for each medical state. I think it's against the rules to mention the site name.

I don't think it's illegal to buy or sell through craigslist in California if you're prop 215 compliant. I don't know for sure. I'm not buying or selling, and if I was I wouldn't go through craigslist.

Lol do a Craiglist search of "prop215 " in Ca site. You'll see hella ads. Like candy. Wasn't like that when I was in high school. Way so easy now. Shit I met a few good people. But they've run theit course. But better than dispensaries (some at least) that have swag for high price. I haven't hit it up in a minute tho. Jus t wondering

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I love craigslist and have used it many many times. That being said I've never tried to buy or sell any finished product as that would be pretty damn stupid. I've bought and sold equipment no problem and gotten my hand some different genetics too. I would just emphasize good judgment and common sense. Meeting in a public place like a grocery store parking lot and screen emails well. If you can't fully type out every word or use decent spelling and grammar then you won't get much more of a response other than thanks but no thanks.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
selling weed on craigslist is about as risky as selling weed anywhere else... some people do it forever and dont have problems some people do it once and have problems. probably depends where they are and how they operate.

not speaking from experience here, although i have found good clones thru there a couple times when i had no other options. but ppl please dont buy clones from strangers thats just asking for problems, i can tell ya that from experience.

sodalitas

Heard about a dude who replied to a 'size wanted' post on CL Denver and got popped for distribution.
The dude who gave him a ride was charged too, also his car was seized.
CL size = No bueno.
(Be smart)

Latest posts

Latest posts