What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CannaPlanna Version 2.0 - Grow Spreadsheet in Excel

I've updated the original CannaPlanna (which can be found online if you do a search) a bit by adding a Plant Overview section with many extra's.

Want a spreadsheet to help track your grows? CannaPlanna is a simple excel spreadsheet that tracks plants, or groups of plants. You put in Strain Name, Flower Time and Start Date and it tells you everything else (% done, days gone, week number, harvest date). Nice and handy dashboard. Full instructions included, dead easy to operate. Also no macros, no scripts, so nothing to worry about security-wise.

Check it out: http://www.filemonster.net/en/file/16637/CannaPlanna-2-0-zip.html

And let me know what you think of it!

98020323.jpg

27868293.jpg

Peace, out!

K

Kelly.

looks good man.
looks like you put alot of effort into this (instructions, examples, etc)
i will give it a try next time i log a grow.

thanks

whoa that's epic bro! reps to you! I was just thinking how i need a program like this the other day, I've been using microsoft's notepad(can't stand it!!) thanks!

DrGreenThumb

trogg

This looks awsome, the link is down, anyone got a copy? I just plopped 4 girls in the water...I got V1 somewhere but this looks way cooler!

TeaHateSea

Thanks for the link Anti but it is Dutch I believe.

Thank also to DG420 for your time and effort to create the spreadsheet.

+rep to you both.

trogg

Thanks! Maybe Ill try to translate each words, numbers should be the same.... Its not colorful like the pics I wonder if this a different 2.0 or just translated. Thanks though!

L

lid

can anybody how to add to the p.h pulldown window. I would like to add 5.x p.h range since i grow into hydro. I would like to add canna cocco nutes to it to but i imagine thats probely alot to explain. thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts