What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

widowgum and apollo11 drying up slow

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High folks :p
This is some apollo11 (first pic) and some widowgum (last 3).

The widowgum ended up a racey high (very sativa) and a pungent, skunky, rotten fruit smell. I don't like the smell personally.

20a11_012.jpg

20wg_014.jpg

20wg_013.jpg

20wg_016.jpg

G

As usual, a great show from a great grower. Those buds look nice. Where did you get your Apollo11 & Widowgum? How is the taste on the Widowgum? Does the rotten fruit smell get any better with cure? Or will time tell with that one?

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Man o man CC you got the shit.

as usual this bud is killer.

how is the A11 ? taste and smell ?

better yet what is your favorit strain?

i like to get some idea what to grow next run.

peace

HC

Bodhi

Damn CC those are some fat and frosty buds! :) Great job with both strains, is this batch of Apollo as good as previous runs? Better maybe?

So the widowgum has a lot of widow influence in it I assume :D Sounds like an extremely potent herb! Maybe the smell will smooth out during the cure...I know that rotten fruit smell you're describing. What's the taste like at this point? Similar to the smell? Looks dank though dude...I want some:p

peace n' love
-Bodhi

Latest posts

Latest posts