What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLOWERS EVERYWHERE! No Pasties! We Reveal ALL!

G

224PPPind01.jpg

Come! We must get to the Pure Power Tower!

I must make a transmission to IC Mag!

The Flower Room is unleashed!

Last edited:
G

Thumbnails lead to full size pics...

Thumbnails lead to full size pics...

224group03.jpg

Here they are, let me introduce you....

G

Apollo's Thunder - So far I have had 4 females and one runt out of 5 seeds :D

2 are bloom because I didn't want them for clones, they will won't bring much pot, but why throw out a female?
224apB5201.jpg

^B52 and Apollo's T get more friendly :D

^Apollo's Thunder rolls in .....

G

B52

B52

B52 - I like this strain, not the most potent, but man does it chill. The large plant is my B52 "Bomber" pheno.(B52 Bush!) I plan on keeping it, at least until I can stand to part with it!

The little B52 is one that I didn't need for clones so I threw it into bloom...And I'm glad I did :eek:

Even when grown miniature B52 frosts up great :cool:

224mellow01.jpg

G

Ice

Ice

Ice - Not very familiar with this girl yet, have one sick lil ice in 5 weeks flower, and a big ice at 3. The big Ice looks promising, have heard good things about Ice so I hope it performs :D

224Iceattacks01.jpg

G

That's all I got

That's all I got

It's Cashed :cool:

224stop01.jpg

Last edited:

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Nice plants nate, I was kinda curious what you had going in the garden :D. Looks like a nice family you got there :D, I wish my battery charger wasn't broken for my digi cam or I'd let you meet my 3 m39 daughters, they only have like 3 weeks left, I can't wait.