What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jeff Session out!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Not only is Jeff Sessions out,but so is Pete Sessions.Pete Sessions is a big big stumbling block to progress on Cannabis re-legalization.

Superauto

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeff Session out![/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeff Session out![/FONT][/FONT]Jeff Session out!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I missed an "s" in Jeff's surname, how can I edit it in?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H
[/FONT]

Slim Pickens

Veteran
You can't.Thread titles can't be edited by the OP.Only a moderator can do that.

You could PM Payaso or Skip (who are the Moderators for this forum) and ask them if they would change the tread title for you.

RB56

Veteran
Love to know the story behind Sessions hate. I like to think a girl he fancied chose a pot smoker over little Jeff.

Latest posts

Latest posts