What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here we go glad to see this strain. I've got a bunch of panikz strains going outdoors and there awesome. I just got my Gorill4s too but gonna have to wait on growing them outdoors. If I start some this winter indoors I'll definitely save some to put outdoors early nx season. Definitely be happy any of you guys have some of these strains, after seeing how nice most of these strains have grew in record rains and temps/humid condition I'd rather have realgorilla seeds than 90% of everything out there....and that's coming from growing a bunch of top breeders stuff the last 20-25yrs

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys here is where we are at today..
picture.php

As you will probably notice I only have ten in at the moment keeping 2.. as back up... in case no germ but looks like they are all on course too. we shall see :tiphat:

Stay safe all :tiphat:

maimunji

4 x 4 is good my friend, its better than nothing.

i guess germinating your seeds in such large pots will drag out the process, its also easier to over do your limits with nutrients and water.

Will your seedlings spend there early days under soft light or will they go through the dark period first until they pop there heads, then put them under light?

Happy growing and stay safe..

Yes i put them in full darkness for next 5 days. But its happening somethimes seeds to sprout for 24 hours. No problem they just sprout yellow.
I will try to setup some kind of veg area because i start to run flowering tent perpetuall. Smell in veg area will be issues but i dont have other choice if i want to continue perpetual. No problem if process will be slowed...

maimunji

Can i ask Real Gorilla Seeds how this was made.
First reverse gg4 then pop s1 make selection and then??
Maybe reverse s1 and hit back original? Or reverse original and hit s1? Its doesn't matter for me but just curious because i can't understand process fully.

CaStoner

Cool I'll be watching you two grow, I'll be awhile before I get mine going. Not sure what I'm getting I told him to pick for me. Probably be the same as you two he did asked reg or Feminized. I told him Fem's for sure.. No big hurry will take awhile to get here to the States..

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool I'll be watching you two grow, I'll be awhile before I get mine going. Not sure what I'm getting I told him to pick for me. Probably be the same as you two he did asked reg or Feminized. I told him Fem's for sure.. No big hurry will take awhile to get here to the States..

I see you got dosidos good choice castoner same as mr brunch another side by side maybes in time.:tiphat:

maimunji

With buddy superx we discuss starting seeds in solo cups early in previous page so i want to show tap root in this 2 litters pots. I think there is a reason tap root to strech so much after sprout and start to think what happening after hit the bottom of this solo cups. Is this stunt plant if tap root is genetically programmed to goes down,down there? And how much this tap root can strech when you plant directly in the ground maybe feet per day?
picture.php

Bottom
picture.php

I have one mutant with cotyledon sticky to each other.
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would like to say thanks to everyone for looking in and if anyone else who is running the Real-Gorill4 feel free to join in with your photos ,comments and updates that way we all get to share our love for this plant and a big thanks to our provider Real Gorilla Seeds :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Hope its all plain sailing in here Glue heads:biggrin: and things are running smoothly for you all..

:ying::

Latest posts

Latest posts