What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it is coming out now that the two brothers that were killed had their own spates of alleged violence. given that, they would have really had to have pissed someone off to bring this on. in some cultures, an imagined disrespect could do it, though. i can't wrap my brain around what type of offense brought this down on the family. even amongst criminals, i mean...

igrowone

Veteran
it is coming out now that the two brothers that were killed had their own spates of alleged violence. given that, they would have really had to have pissed someone off to bring this on. in some cultures, an imagined disrespect could do it, though. i can't wrap my brain around what type of offense brought this down on the family. even amongst criminals, i mean...

so kind of gangsters, which makes them less 'innocent'
but the family killing, that's straight up barbarians

usda101

Makes me think about my life back in the day dealing with the Cartels . Not thinking of how easy it would have been for things to go sideways real quick . These type of people need to be put down with extreme prejudice whenever given the opportunity . Targeting women and Children is for Cowards .

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
live by the sword die by the sword...yeehaw..some folks don't play and will try and wipe your whole family out...rather common in some areas of mexico and done by gangs too...

usda101

live by the sword die by the sword...yeehaw..some folks don't play and will try and wipe your whole family out...rather common in some areas of mexico and done by gangs too...
No doubt . I used to visit them quite often , Mexico , Jamaica , Bahamas wasn't as bad as it is now still lost plenty of friends . I wonder how this case is going to play out and will anything come to light .

ZenFlowers

I hate Mexican Cartels! Mexican Cartels are funded by the United States government. I'm so sick of the endless bullshit from this government. The U.S government does false flag attacks, COINTELPRO, blackmail, murder, the list of their crimes never ends......

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ lol

that's because he cares
Films.jpg

hamstring

Veteran

Sounds to me that they were leaving a message for the rest of the gang, "here is what happens to those the cheat or steal from us." Not to long ago the Mexicans chopped off the heads of nine people and hung them from the bridge between Mexico and the US. Why was Obama doing business with these types? Selling guns to them, why? The killers wiped out the whole family except for two babies. you'll be competing with the Mexican Cartels soon, Mexico legalized Cannabis and it'll be coming over the border grown by slaves, how can you compete. Now Obama is letting out of prison heroin and meth dealers, sound like he's setting up his own gang, Chicago is now the main distribution point for all Mexican heroin according to the FBI and Chicago newspapers.
Chicago and heroin, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26393854

We have to wait to see but the Mexicans kill other Mexicans not a bunch of lily white dudes. In my opinion they are smarter than this the heat will be HUGE Trump Huuuge.

Lets wait and see but doesn't add up to me.

The cock fighting does add a air of weirdness for sure.

Space Toker

Veteran
wow! I was worried about checking back on this thread, and let's be honest, I am still not tonight in this state! ;) but I am shocked and inspired that this is now 3 pages at least! I have my share of detractors but believe I have far more friends here and detractors who have a valid point must be respected and heard too as they may
make you a better person in the process.
This situation is a horrible/horrific abomination and we must make that known.
This is a subject that needed discussing, even if it isn't the pleasant stuff we prefer to discuss. I look forward to learning from you all and seeing what is here when I am better able. This situation is still evolving, I hope it works out not too bad for us and all concerned. Will be back to comment and thanks again everyone!

oldchuck

Veteran
This morning I'm hearing that the killings had something to do with a shatter lab. No details. Please keep the information flowing, folks. I don't pick up everything.

GainGreene

Had to be someone close that has been to these properties before to show up in the middle of the night, or have already been there waiting for them to fall asleep. I would imagine silencers being used as they were all still in bed. Hard to know what the whole truth will be but a strong message was sent. This is not a robbery gone bad this was a highly trained group of folks.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you have a bunch of bodies does the funeral home give you a discount..yeehaw..buy 3 get the 4th coffin free???

Cartels don't pull this shit in America. They know better.

Sounds like a infantry Army/Marine vet to me. Highly experienced in kicking inn doors, and clearing rooms then disappearing without a trace.

Some of them come back home slightly unstable believe it or not. About 22 vets commit suicide every day.

My vote goes to a white veteran with PTSD.

I have nothing against military people but it just sounds like one of them did these murders to me.

GainGreene

Sounds like a infantry Army/Marine vet to me. Highly experienced in kicking inn doors, and clearing rooms then disappearing without a trace.

Some of them come back home slightly unstable believe it or not. About 22 vets commit suicide every day.

I have nothing against military people but it just sounds like one of them did these murders to me.

I'm pretty sure no doors were kicked in no room clearing this is someone that was there before, the dogs didn't even bark and they were there just for that. all member shot were shot 2 times except one individual whom was shot 9times. This is the one whom I believe did some foul shit in the eyes of the other party.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That kinda sentiment makes me want to kick in your very own door

You don't have to like it but it could very well be the case.

I have personally given a lot to the military and still do. I can't join for medical reasons but I have been volunteer helping vets sense 2003. Every single day I try to do something for them. But anyone who has has close ties with vets knows a few examples of people that would do such a thing. Not many but they are out there.

Who else has the training to do this? Cartels are sloppy in comparison.

If the cops know anything about the people it won't be on the news until they are behind bars. The details wont come out until the case is closed.

Brot

I say Mexican Cartel. Too many things point that way. 1) they let the infants live. So they can pass on the tale! This bolsters the Cartels image. 2) METH 3) METH 4) METH, 200 plants did not get this family killed! Greed did!! Your talking about a poverty stricken area where they will do ANYTHING for a buck! Cock fighting, all the earmarks of Mexicans! They LOVE to fight the birds! Big big money betting/dealing with roosters! Few years ago, in the same county, the MEXICAN CARTEL got ratted out growing by locals, that thought them "mecicans are stealing our money! Then back to the meth, so these hillbillies are out fighting there birds one night, start talking to a mexican(who they did not know was in the cartel)about birds, weed, growing. Next thing ya know the Mexican is offering to front a key of meth. (Small packages, big money) . So the deal goes down, and now its repayment time. But the hillbillies have othrr plans! "Fuck them mecicans " we got money!! Well how did that work out?

Last edited:
Sounds like quite a few people wanted this family gone. If they are testing these guys DNA they have not ruled out a McCoy Hatfield type situation taken to the extreme. If they have definitive DNA evidence they already know the genetic makeup of the suspects. But people like us won't know until they are found dead or behind bars.

But for sure this was a well planed mission that would be really hard for an untrained person to pull off. Especially a solo mission. Four houses all in the same time frame sounds like a group effort to me.

So tragic it happened in front of a three year old. The other two children are too young to remember but holy shit do I feel for that one that will never forget.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2617899

Two men who posted Facebook threats that were later tied to the executions of eight Ohio family members say they've talked to police to clear their names in the mysterious massacre.

Larry Jones and Rusty Mongold, who are friends, both fired off furious Facebook posts weeks ago about a fight with a member of the Rhoden family. When eight members of that family were found dead on isolated farms last week, the men found themselves embroiled in an increasingly bizarre case that's high on speculation and low on solid answers.

Jones had written a post about an altercation on Union Hill Road, where the family lived, and threatened to “clear out that whole neck of the woods,” according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

FATHER OF OHIO VICTIM: HOW DID KILLER GET PAST DOGS?

He wrote on Facebook Sunday that he was “one of the first people at the police station that was willing to help” after news of the murders broke...

But as far as real deal Mexican cartels ordering this hit there is just no way a made man in a major crime organization would give the green light on this family. They have nothing to gain from this. Random shithead illegal emigrant soon to be dead or already dead cholos maybe. But I have yet to hear of any confirmed cartel members from groups like the Sinaloa Cartel, Gulf Cartel, Juarez Cartel, Tijuana Cartel running things in that area. They all separately make BILLIONS per year. They are all over Wall Street, and are more likely the owners of the grocery store or jewelry shops in the local mall.

Why give piece of shit low level street gang cholo motherfuckers the power of the word cartel? It's like every Italian family does not have a maid man in the mafia no matter what they say. Even legit MS13/Sur13 people have to answer to and pay taxes to a real cartel family. But they are not cartel members. Real cartel are usually clean cut, polite, and run things like a large corporation. Nothing about this is good for business.

This actually might be the case that has hurt the cartels more than any other in their entire history. Someone down south is beyond irate. If some Mexican nationals did this hit then you better believe they are the ones green lighted by the cartels and their families in Mexico are already tortured to death. If an American family did this they are marked for death as well. Lose – lose situation on all sides.

Someones ego got in the way but no business minded drug dealer in or from Mexico is celebrating what happened. Why would they?

Could be a mix of locals and gangs due to getting past the dogs so easily. But most people vastly overestimate their dogs guarding ability.

Another product of the war on drugs.

Twenty three thousand plants???

https://youtu.be/HwaDobluyFI watch at about 30 min into the interview.

You know I just noticed something pretty amazing. Not once in the history of this county was a Mexican national caught growing cannabis let alone a cartel operating a business. In 2010 23,000 plants where found but zero people. In 2012 almost 1239 plants where found but zero people. That's only two plots of weed in a six year time span. Nothing was ever linked to anybody period. Can you name a single person that was connected to the 2010, or 2012 eradication's? Other than police saying they know in was Mesicans because a tortilla was found is there even a single indicator? This family that was slaughtered had zero known ties to any of those previous 2010/2012 grows.

Across the border a short drive away is Kentucky a place historically cemented in hemp and marijuana growing. How do we know those "massive cartel weed plots" aren't just ditchweed growing naturally? Mexicans planted just under 23,000 plants the cops found in 2010? Come on people I call bullshit! Smells like the bacon wanted to get re elected and came up with a good story. Threw some beans and rice around a feral hemp field and called it a day. Election in the bag big celebration in the news, wife and parents are so proud, and no one the wiser. Now that makes a fuck of a lot more sense. 23,000 plants and a few dudes in a tents where going to harvest that shit? Even listen to the AG try to say they busted over 23,000 plants with a strait face. Even he knows it's total bullshit. Wanna help trim bro? I just harvested 23,000 plants!!! Zero irrigation was found, Zero ferts, Zero suspects, Zero convictions, but we found am enchelada plate and some tents :) we are going to need a bigger budget to combat this Mexican cartel. People we are growers and we are smarter than this. I love you peeps but come on?

I wouldn't be surprised if the cops are responsible. Comfortable with guns, familiar with the backroads, and they know how to hide evidence. :tiphat:

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist... :thank you:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts