What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Parvati

picture.php

picture.php

Keep on growing :)

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Hi guys. Sorry I didn't start the new thread but thanks for keeping it alive. I made the original of this thread back at OG in 2002. This has to be one of if not "the" longest running cannabis discussions on the Internet. Thanks to everyone for contributing.

Manivelle

Veteran
in 3016 it will be recognize as an archeologic document of interest . :) and young stoners will wear tshirts R.U.S.T 200 i was here

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't start the new thread but thanks for keeping it alive. I made the original of this thread back at OG in 2002. This has to be one of if not "the" longest running cannabis discussions on the Internet. Thanks to everyone for contributing.

vermontman

Oaxacan Gold purple stem

Oaxacan Gold purple stem

SICE nice baby would love to know more about your Oaxacan. And thank you or inspiring me to post pics.
After thee years of selection of the purple phenos of my Oaxacan gold strain the purple keeps getting more pronounced.
Love the children so they grow up with promise.

Attachments

• SKULL PURPLE PHENO 019.jpg
    SKULL PURPLE PHENO 019.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 69
  • SKULL PURPLE PHENO 036.jpg
    SKULL PURPLE PHENO 036.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 67
  • SKULL PURPLE PHENO 040.jpg
    SKULL PURPLE PHENO 040.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 75
  • SKULL PURPLE PHENO 028.jpg
    SKULL PURPLE PHENO 028.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 68

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold male - Chimera Guerrero Berry male (HMxBB)

Bodhi Acapulco Gold male - Chimera Guerrero Berry male (HMxBB)

Attachments

• 20160510_013325.jpg
    20160510_013325.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

mexicani-ar

very nice Oaxaca !!!

very nice Oaxaca !!!

SICE nice baby would love to know more about your Oaxacan. And thank you or inspiring me to post pics.
After thee years of selection of the purple phenos of my Oaxacan gold strain the purple keeps getting more pronounced.
Love the children so they grow up with promise.

Beautiful pictures vermontman, how are your Acapulco Gold doing?

Globule

I feel like a kid fetching the beers and hanging around the BBQ with Dad & his friends (not that they ever talked about sativas mind you...)
I don't have much to contribute other than a love of smoking/sativas, so I'm here to soak up the history, send out good vibes and soak-up the knowledge.

Growing up as a teenager in New Zealand during the 80's, the best stuff I was ever able to get my wank-calloused-hands on as a pimply-teenager was some very dense/packed Thai-stick. I had no idea what I was smoking at the time, just that it was a LOT OF FUN in most situations :)

I was lucky enough in my formative years to get most of my stuff from some very kind and weed-loving Maoris that were happy to share their special weed with regular customers. Think I was just lucky to find the right dude with the right connections but that set me on a dark path of not being satisfied with average stuff after I had smoked that!

I came onto OG over 15 years ago as I was in a stage of my life where I KNEW weed was missing from the equation. A very kind OG member (Penguin) shared some "Aussie Bush Sativa" seeds with me and the next thing you know there were 3-female plants growing under a 250w HPS in 7" pots of handwatered-coco inside a pretty dodgey plywood growbox in my apartment.

I got back into growing a few years after a long hiatus, but I again am drawn to those long-running-yet-delicious sativa strains.

Maybe due to the high levels of CO2 being exhausted from my lungs while watching TV next to my growbox, I got my plants to harvest and smoked/shared some of the best weed I have ever had!

Let's face it, destroying your friends with the weed you grew can be quite evil yet enjoyable at the same time. The only complaints were along the lines of ("too strong!", "I feel paranoid!") and I got rid of those friends in a hurry ;)

I loved the head-intensity of the sativas. Not everyone did nor does nowadays, but I do so that's why I'm here.

Thanks for sharing everyone and good growing to you all!

vermontman

ACAPULCO GOLD at 4.5 weeks old

Attachments

• ACAPULCO GOLD 012.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 012.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 74
  • ACAPULCO GOLD 021.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 021.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 79

mexicani-ar

old magazine article

old magazine article

Hope this info helps, saludos mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160512_124529.jpg
    20160512_124529.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20160512_124823.jpg
    20160512_124823.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 20160512_125043.jpg
    20160512_125043.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 99

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I feel like a kid fetching the beers and hanging around the BBQ with Dad & his friends (not that they ever talked about sativas mind you...)
I don't have much to contribute other than a love of smoking/sativas, so I'm here to soak up the history, send out good vibes and soak-up the knowledge.

Growing up as a teenager in New Zealand during the 80's, the best stuff I was ever able to get my wank-calloused-hands on as a pimply-teenager was some very dense/packed Thai-stick. I had no idea what I was smoking at the time, just that it was a LOT OF FUN in most situations :)

I was lucky enough in my formative years to get most of my stuff from some very kind and weed-loving Maoris that were happy to share their special weed with regular customers. Think I was just lucky to find the right dude with the right connections but that set me on a dark path of not being satisfied with average stuff after I had smoked that!

I came onto OG over 15 years ago as I was in a stage of my life where I KNEW weed was missing from the equation. A very kind OG member (Penguin) shared some "Aussie Bush Sativa" seeds with me and the next thing you know there were 3-female plants growing under a 250w HPS in 7" pots of handwatered-coco inside a pretty dodgey plywood growbox in my apartment.

I got back into growing a few years after a long hiatus, but I again am drawn to those long-running-yet-delicious sativa strains.

Maybe due to the high levels of CO2 being exhausted from my lungs while watching TV next to my growbox, I got my plants to harvest and smoked/shared some of the best weed I have ever had!

Let's face it, destroying your friends with the weed you grew can be quite evil yet enjoyable at the same time. The only complaints were along the lines of ("too strong!", "I feel paranoid!") and I got rid of those friends in a hurry ;)

I loved the head-intensity of the sativas. Not everyone did nor does nowadays, but I do so that's why I'm here.

Thanks for sharing everyone and good growing to you all!

Great Post Globule. I love this stuff. This thread is why I joined ICMAG. Thanks Motaco. Thanks PoweredByHaters.

ThaiBliss

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold female

Bodhi Acapulco Gold female

Attachments

• 20160516_232320.jpg
    20160516_232320.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Day 59 Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick

Day 59 Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick

TSG Left Bud/TSA Right Bud

picture.php

If you love beautiful sexy Thai leaves, then check out Thai Stick G @ Day 44. This is one of the lower branches.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts