What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

L

LEX-UK

Exo no stretch and tastes of bland hash??? Not the Exo I know sounds like your describing the uk cheese.

L

LEX-UK

Oh have we? Lol sorry man. Busy mind bro I forget things. Gd lk with them;)

L

LEX-UK

Ok bruv chill your self fuck.. u have to best cheese ever lol crack on. The Exo is fruity anticeptic funk the uk is sturdy bland hashy one

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every uk ive ever smoked/ran tasted like the classic skunky funky amazing flavor. All the uk cheese i smoked originally in amsterdam all tasted super cheesy and skunky and aromatic. The exo was always the blander one ime. I actually just went through most of the threads on here about exo cheese and they all have fatter leaves and the bud formation is super different. Similar to the exo and "swiss" cheese cuts ive personally tested. I am super chill bro :) ive never run into a cheese cut with the same exact smell as mine. Mine reaks of cheesiness but with grape(almost like artificial medicine flavor, uk is more blueberry)and other hints of fruit but also skunkyness. Its hard to describe but ill never let her go..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 days in

6 days in

They're filling out a bit. In the next week or two they will really fill out. In my experience the more silica you use, the more you reduce stretch. Anyway the Heavy 16 is working out well. Little Ph drift, mixed well, the plants looks happy. The roots look happy too. Only time will tell.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not happy with the heavy 16

Not happy with the heavy 16

Well, so far, the heavy 16 either doesnt have enough nitrogen or they needed way higher ec from the start. I gave them 5ml per gallon of h16 base nutes with roots excel, silica, bud candy and some cal mag. they look pale and nitrogen deficient. lower leaves are turning yellow. never running this base again. if it doesnt work with my cheese its upsetting. well who knows, if i have a gargantuan yield or something ill be amazed and ill try it with another strain. but for now, not stoked. i gave them 6.5 ml per gallon of their base and they are currently starting week 3. since doing this they are starting to look better.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro this cut is getting mainlined in my room. It hits every qualification. It stinks and tastes awesome. Its fluerescent green and has more trichs on it than any cut ive ever run and its my best yielder. No brainer. I used to only run this cut then i got bored. But its cost me to be a strain hunter. Getting back to my roots! Buddha cheese till i die!

W

willyweed

great looking pics, of a great plant,just roughly what would you say she yielded per plant/ light.ect many thanks.willyweed

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That is some really nice cheese. I'm a super cheese fan myself. It is one of if not the best tasting smoke there is. I have grown the plain cheese from greenhouse, i liked it alot, just didn't make very big buds. I have their exodus cheese growing, should be able to clone it soon. I also have g13 labs cheese. Haven't flowered it yet, just getting clones ready for outside. My buddy just ordered me a three pack of dinafems deep cheese, and i can't wait. I also grow exodus kush. Since i don't have any pure cheese right now, i'm gonna have to go burn a bow of my ek after all this cheesy talk!!!!:thank you:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking pics, of a great plant,just roughly what would you say she yielded per plant/ light.ect many thanks.willyweed
im confident if you ran 16 plants that had vegged for 3-4 weeks per light a 2lb yield per 1k is very feasible. i only ran 12 of these little bushes in my flood and drain with many other strains and ive already gotten over 1 unit from them alone. looking at roughly 17-18 oz from 12 plants out of the 32 that were in there. those cheese plants vegged for only 2ish weeks. gotta top them around 9-10 days into veg. keep em stout.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is some really nice cheese. I'm a super cheese fan myself. It is one of if not the best tasting smoke there is. I have grown the plain cheese from greenhouse, i liked it alot, just didn't make very big buds. I have their exodus cheese growing, should be able to clone it soon. I also have g13 labs cheese. Haven't flowered it yet, just getting clones ready for outside. My buddy just ordered me a three pack of dinafems deep cheese, and i can't wait. I also grow exodus kush. Since i don't have any pure cheese right now, i'm gonna have to go burn a bow of my ek after all this cheesy talk!!!!:thank you:
throw some photos of your cheesy phenos up when possible bro. i welcome all cheese fans. thanks for the kind words i love this plant.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3x3 Heavy 16 Base @ 26 days

3x3 Heavy 16 Base @ 26 days

Looking really frosty for their age. Great looking canopy footprint too. Should yield quite well. I got over 1.5 lbs last time in this 3x3. i really wanna hit 2. I think the heavy 16 is actually a very high quality base nute. I realized i made a mistake switching the base day one of flowering. I should have given them a week or two of their usual base nutrient. H&G flakes must have more nitrogen in their base than heavy 16.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look different than this pheno. Mine has skinnier leaves and longer nodes. Hope they turn out nicely! Keep us updated!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a shot around week 5 i forgot to post a while ago. this tray is coming down tomorrow so ill take harvest shots. Taking them a week earlier than usual for test reasons and for perpetual time issues. Need this one down and refilled with the stupid plants i have left in a veg tray. I need to get my new clones going. Only running Og, Cheese and Amnesia for now.