What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hoosierdaddy's botanical gardens

Hello Hoosierdaddy, you have a beautiful garden some brilliant colour!! Just got my 2nd ever bud on my lemon plant/tree. Its 2 and half years old from a cutting from the paper, i live in a flat in the UK so was not sure when it would fruit so I`m well happy :).
i am gonna try your bubblehash method tonight, have a good one!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad thing about spring is having to cut the grass so often. At one time I was king....but my neighbor has stepped up his game into pro level work. Damn his hide...guess I may have to sharpen the old blades up a bit.

I have always been around growing stuff. I remember riding a tobacco setter when I was just little kid. Wonder how many here have seen a tobacco plant setter? I was familiar with seedling transplants when I was old enough to have memories...lol

Have fun with the hash~!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

diamondmine

^^^I believe that's a lace maple tree, not sure of actual name but it's maple I believe.

Everything looks great there hoosier! How big is your lilac tree? I love spring too, however I hate that it doesn't last very long. Spring blooms pick up my spirits and get me excited for summer fun.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I truly appreciate the kind words.

That is a japanese maple, and I believe it is called "Crimson Queen".
It is a very slow growing cultivar. It has taken about 12 years to get where it is at, and that is about 3.5ft tall.

The other japanese maples in my first shots are regular Japanese Red Maple.

I call the queen my sativa pheno, and the red the indica. :)

picture.php

TexasToker

Beautiful flowers man! That Japanese Maple is beautiful! Surprised not to see any morning glory. Some of the most beautiful flowers ever I think...plus the seeds are fun to eat.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice strawberries man - our 1st year for them so they are little guys here (still early spring too)

beautiful though

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol...OK, I appreciate the nomination..but my neighbor will protest. (they guy mows just about every evening!)

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Pffft. Too late to repent for your environmental sins, Hoosier. Nice try though.

Just kidding bro. Beautiful yard. I just started my gardening endeavor by purchasing a small (6 foot tall or so) Bing Cherry Tree. All I have is a concrete patio at the moment, but some day in the next few years I hope to plop her in the ground and settle down on my own land.

Respect! :joint:

hkush

I have one of those Japanese Maples, except slightly thiner leaves. Not nearly as large as one of yours. The place I planted it as a 1 gallon plant last year was too bright. Moved it after the fall to a more shady spot. Came back this year but had died back (due to the move?). Hopefully will flourish in its new spot.

Latest posts

Latest posts