What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bio bizz

bibi40

Yep i used them ,

just following their schedule and it' s pretty perfect ,
just needing some adjustement about some plants but not so much .

:tiphat:

Diskokobaja

I dont know. Is there any general guidance??

I did 3 grows with BB with piss poor result,but I fined out that my ph was too low , the whole grow.

So I was just wonderind am I missing something.
I have very shitty tap water (7.8ph (it raises to 8.6 after it sits down in bucket)and 400ppm..

But I noticed when I give full doses of BB ph drops to .6.6

jayd

ive used biobizz on and off for the past 15 years. ive also used plagron and plant magic old timer. i had better results with plagon and old timer. i got some new bottles of bio bizz last year. i have noticed that after not being in use for a few months they have gone very thin and clear and the bottom of the bottle is all dark and thicker, my friend has some biobizz bottles in his garage whats at least 6/7 years old and its still thick dark so it def looks like the formula has changed these past few years. i still rate biobizz root juice and bio heaven thou . i also find plagron soil much better than bio bizz soil. ive had a few grows where ive only had to feed very little at all just the last 2-3 weeks of flower. and had very good results. carnt beat the taste of soil grown. if your having problems with ph look into bio tabs or ******s tabs as ive had great results with both with ******s being the better of the two but can only get them direct from him in holland

GoatCheese

Veteran
ive used biobizz on and off for the past 15 years. ive also used plagron and plant magic old timer. i had better results with plagon and old timer. i got some new bottles of bio bizz last year. i have noticed that after not being in use for a few months they have gone very thin and clear and the bottom of the bottle is all dark and thicker, my friend has some biobizz bottles in his garage whats at least 6/7 years old and its still thick dark so it def looks like the formula has changed these past few years. i still rate biobizz root juice and bio heaven thou . i also find plagron soil much better than bio bizz soil. ive had a few grows where ive only had to feed very little at all just the last 2-3 weeks of flower. and had very good results. carnt beat the taste of soil grown. if your having problems with ph look into bio tabs or ******s tabs as ive had great results with both with ******s being the better of the two but can only get them direct from him in holland
Can you elaborate on how the results were better with Plagron, mate?
I was going to try Plagron's Alga-Grow and Bloom few years ago, cause their Bloom had less N than BioBizz's Bloom, but then Plagron also changed their formula upping the N in their Bloom fert, so i skipped it. Maybe i'll give them a try when i run out of BioBizz nutes.

Yea, BioBizz has changed the formula of their Grow and Bloom two times in about three years, so something's up with BioBizz.

Cvh

Supermod
See the feeding schedule (posted above).

Please notice that you have to keep giving Bio Grow during flowering!
Do not just switch to the Bio Bloom bottle only when flowering.

This is a common mistake people make with the BioBizz line.

You'll be amazed with the results.

jayd

i used to use plagron royalty mix repotting twice in veg then i would repot 2 weeks before flip and use 50/50 royalty mix/bat shit mix. i never used any veg nutes and only used bloom nutes after 5 weeks of flowering. had bigger harvests no nute problems and tastier buds. could of just been the strains grown but all my plagron grows yielded and tasted better. i did use plant magic oldtimer nutes with the plagron soils as well and that was very tasty. i did like the bio bizz when i was using it but found i had to feed earlier and more.
Can you elaborate on how the results were better with Plagron, mate?
I was going to try Plagron's Alga-Grow and Bloom few years ago, cause their Bloom had less N than BioBizz's Bloom, but then Plagron also changed their formula upping the N in their Bloom fert, so i skipped it. Maybe i'll give them a try when i run out of BioBizz nutes.

Yea, BioBizz has changed the formula of their Grow and Bloom two times in about three years, so something's up with BioBizz.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I use "shitty" super market potting soils, i've never tried the soils sold by BioBizz. Abit too difficult to get hold of these better quality soils. I also use just the bottle nutes, i've never experimented with bat shit or anything like that.

I just started experimenting with my feed regiment, replacing part of BioBizz Grow with Plagron's PK13/14 for the last week/week and a half of 12/12-feeding to see if it will make the smoke smoother, cause i can drop the amount of N abit earlier this way. I'm harvesting my first plant with this new feeding style in few weeks, so i'll soon find out how it works.
I like the resin production, yield etc. that i get with BioBizz but the smoke hasn't been as smooth as i'd like, but maybe it's been my fault.

Yea, i'll have to give Plagron's Alga ferts a try in the future.

Cheers.

Diskokobaja

I do, but I also use others combined with biobizz.
What is bothering you?

I had 3 grows with bio tabs with mixed results, I was using biobizz all mix soil so I didnt add tablets when I mixed soil, but after 4-5weeks, when they used all soils nutes,but by then roots were developed so I had feeling that I'm destroying roots by pushing tablets in the soil..I was affraid if I put tablets when potting,that soil will be too hot for them..

for those that use BB do you use whole line? that heaven thing is expensive like liquid gold .

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
^No. Just grow, bloom and fish mix.
I alternated between grow and fish mix.

But I have to say I have quit buying bottled liquid nutes. I only grow now with dry amendments which are dirt cheap and if needed can be 10x more powerful. I just topdress the dry organic nutes when required by the plant. Check your local regular garden store.

Veggia farmer

Have noticed that they contradict there own info sometimes. But yes, it contains molasses so something will start quite fast.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Biobizz grow and bloom base there Nitrogen ratio is rich in ammonia, and that push pH down, so maby you have soft water, hence low bicarbonate levels and dont have much to buffer the lowering of the pH the biobizz products.

Also, check there label, they add potassium cloride, in there root juice and that lowers the pH aswell.

To sum it up, if you have soft water and still want to use biobizz add alot of limestone in your soil to have a buffer and that will keep the pH from lowering

Bom Shiva

Diskokobaja

It seems to me that all the way my ph was way off or it it was fluctuating too much,
I started measuring my ph and al thou my fan leafs still yellow and drop off, other leafs are better looking.. And only thing IO dont know is it ok to feed every watering?? They said you do( bio bizz).. I dont give them more than 50% of nutes..

q3corn

I feed grow and bloom with every watering and balance everything to about 6.0 ph before feeding my plants. In veg you can go really weak mix for a while so long as your plants aren't too big. If you're seeing older leaves continue to die off, that might mean either they're not able to take up all the nutrients you're giving them (possible ph imbalance) or you might need to increase the strength of the food.

djibra

It seems to me that all the way my ph was way off or it it was fluctuating too much,
I started measuring my ph and al thou my fan leafs still yellow and drop off, other leafs are better looking.. And only thing IO dont know is it ok to feed every watering?? They said you do( bio bizz).. I dont give them more than 50% of nutes..

you go full strength every watering