What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ink-Bird ITC-608 giveaway!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok we picked #9 randomly. So if your US or Canada send me a private message. And I'll get the info for shipping. I'll give you the address to email and they'll send your itc 608. Hopefully more to come guys, and UK also

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You guys have also enter by posting in my Outdoor thread Anything Outdoors 2020!!!! they mixed all up, Find your own names like WVs this and that!!!!,in the indoor soil section is also a spot to sign up.

Well obviously this one is complete, and I'll already getting specs for other models for more Ink-Bird giveaways, Yes that's right guys were not finished. Just watch those 3 sites to enter then it's a couple random numbers. 1-3 for the threads. And I random number is picked from somebody who hasn't read the thread. So we'll keep it fair. After I speak with my buddy at Ink-Bird and see what hes wanting to give away next. And I promise i told him the sec we can do a UK thread I'd pay for it lol, so he's trying to get you guys involved. That's what model we'll see next ?????

saluki

ICMag Donor
Product looks interesting, do you have something with a G type Plug for the UK and in 240 volts?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Product looks interesting, do you have something with a G type Plug for the UK and in 240 volts?

I'll ask and let you know. Sorry I've been busy harvesting indoors, trimming, also got about 40 plants in Veg. Some are seedlings and different sizes which make it harder. But I'll find out your question

sshz

Received my Ink Bird today......looks very solid and well made. I'll be hooking up an exhaust fan and dehumidifier to it over the weekend and I'll report back!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Received my Ink Bird today......looks very solid and well made. I'll be hooking up an exhaust fan and dehumidifier to it over the weekend and I'll report back!

Wow the shipping department got you already, good job!!! Let me speak to him about the next giveaway. Also waiting for a response from them about the 240w. Yes I've been using a older model for the last 2yrs probably. I'll definitely be switching to the ITC-608!!!! There really good guys making quality products wanting some views and guys using there products and talking about them

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There great if you need a heater to kick on at 62degress or whatever, these tons of models for nearly everything.

sshz

For those following, I'll be incorporating the unit into my current grow. Since ICMag doesn't let me post the webiste, if you do a google search for "Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under LED's", my thread under the same name will show up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes Ive used the old 308 ink bird in my grow threads. I'll switch out to the 608. I use them with my cloning machines and stuff in the winter. Got another giveaway coming soon. I will be notified soon which product and details so be watching!!!

Martinberg

Giveaway ITC-608 ink-bird giveaway.

It's USA and Canada. I'll try to get the UK, Au involved next time. The giveaway is for the Ink bird ITC-608. I've got my anything outdoor 2020!!!!, and in indoor soil my WVs this and that you can enter. Only rule is you gotta be a member at least 6mths. We'll pick the random winner Sunday nite at 12am from 1 of the 3 threads. Just write a brief statement of what the itc 608 ink-bird will be used for. I'm really excited to give back to the community!!!! Good luck guys. PLEASE DISREGUARD the June 15th giveaway date, like I said Sunday nite 12am eastern time

Item will ship from factory and you'll give your shipping info to Ink-Bird to ship. So I'll never have your address or anything. :rtfo:
nice

Latest posts

Latest posts