What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp Coffee?

Hi! I came across hemp infused coffee the other day and I was super interested but also very confused? Will it keep me away because its coffee or calm me down because its infused with hemp oil?

romanoweed

dont know, but it could be produced, cause of the ingredients. cannabisproducts are on the market for their healhy ingredients that come with seeds. cannabis in fact one of the most healhy products (seeds) on earth! so, that could be the reason, the taste is a bit ollala, not easy to cook with in my experience by the way, and i had experienced bad tasting products.

besides, FRESHLY mixed seeds in water.. tastes good, Kind of like coconut water

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long.

I prefer a full flavored (Costa Rica, Columbian or Hawaiian) java hit and CBD capsules during my 2nd cup.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi! I came across hemp infused coffee the other day and I was super interested but also very confused? Will it keep me away because its coffee or calm me down because its infused with hemp oil?

Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long!

Depending on beans, a full bodied calm to start your day with quiet focus.

The bag feels like just beans and no seeds? is there a chance its just like soaked in cbd oil or something? and wonder how you feel in the morning? awake and focused?

romanoweed

I think the Beans you felt were just Hemp and no coffeseeds, they are smaller than Coffebeans in case.
Again, im shure it is just Hempseeds, or a mix . I know Cannabis or Hempseeds have a very Nutty, earthy Taste, close to Coffe so ist very likely to use it as Alternative to Coffe wich some People dont like . Or it is cause some People want to Healthbenefits from Hempseed, again it is one of the healthiest Foods on Earth i heard.
Try it, from Experience taste of Hempseed is not that easy to cook/bake, but you could try it, if done well, just Hempseed fresh mixed in water i like it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bag feels like just beans and no seeds? is there a chance its just like soaked in cbd oil or something? and wonder how you feel in the morning? awake and focused?
Try it and see! Mellow, awake, focused would be my guess!

romanoweed

Hemp does not particulaarly contain CBD. Its quiet possible to likely, some Hemp Strains have big amounts of it. Some Persons dont know Hemp arent CBD Strains per see. just try it !

Hemp coffee is made up of a blend of hemp seeds and coffee beans, so rest assured you'll still get your morning energy kick, but with added health benefits too, so you can feel better about it all day long!

Depending on beans, a full bodied calm to start your day with quiet focus.

OKAY so I did find coffee but its a CBD infused coffee just like I thought. But it saids "cbd infused cofrfee, broad spectrum hemp no THC" Does this mean it was soaked in cbd oil?