What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
It's going to be time to make decisions about this year. I can help a bit with the entries if needed

its still very hard to know how things will be by April, i feel organizing a whole cup is risky. who knows what the rules will be by April. things are getting stricter every week here, i hope by April things calm down but how can we order trophies and everything without knowing we will be able to have the event? i don't plan to get the vaccine so i really have no idea if ill be able to travel at all. from what i hear quite a few regulars feel the same way.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm planning to be in BCN for 20th April, anyone else already made up their mind?
I'll probably be there the whole week, looking into Airbnbs now...
CC

mm4n

who knows what the rules will be by April.
NEWS

Currently in Spain there are no more access controls at bars and clubs (like GreenPass, Covid-passport or vaccine test) there's only the obligation to wear a mask to enter; and almost certainly for the Easter holidays (April 10th - 17th) the mask requirement will also be deleted inside the bars and shops, as has already been suspended in outdoors.

If there's a club willing to host the cup maybe there's still time to organize. This year the April 20th is midweek.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Any chance of a cup next year?:canabis:

giphy (2).gif

Oh yes. :kos:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah it happening 2x already there befor covid is starting to fuck up our world mate
Hey mate,,
hope you and yours are all well,,,
I wrongly assumed it happened in Barcelona cos Amsterdam was still in lockdown and once that was lifted then it’s back to normal,,,
oh well,,,,s2

henry432

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hey mate,,
hope you and yours are all well,,,
I wrongly assumed it happened in Barcelona cos Amsterdam was still in lockdown and once that was lifted then it’s back to normal,,,
oh well,,,,s2
Hi mate

i was there were the first lockdown started it was at spanna timeline so was a lillte bit wired how empty the city was, but now its all as normally...

greetz