What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
look at the colored one in my quote. Another is:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin

G

We're regulators! We regulate any stealin of this property and we're damn good too but ya can't be just any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel if ya know what I mean; earn yer keep!

(from one of my favorite movies)

J.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like a Sunday family digging animals in a zoo,
While you're looking at the monkey, the monkey's looking dead at you.
- Bill Withers

emmy75

oh i love quotes. good thread

Friendship is but another name for an alliance with the follies and the misfortunes of others.

thomas jefferson

G

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint.
When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"

Dom Helder Camara

G

"The key to a successful marriage lies not in finding the right person, it's in being the right person."
- A calendar on my dads office wall when I was a kid

I've posted it here before - it really stuck with me

That and the ones in my sig, or anything by HST (I would have liked to had 1 weekend with that man - what a f*ckin' party that woulda been).

ws

G

"A weed is a plant of which we have not yet learned its virtues"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

My favorite.

shadow

"Always remember that one day all of this drug monkey business will be legal, they wont leave it to people like me. Not when they find out how much money there is to be made...not millions, fucking billions. Recreational drugs, PLC, giving people what they want. Good times today, stupor tomorrow"

I just really like that movie.

miss nycdf

Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.
-Samuel Butler

At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols.
-Aldous Huxley

and I also very much agree with the one in my signature as well. (obviously)

Last edited:

NserUame

I have to many to pick from. So I'll go with one of my favorite guys to quote Friedrich Neitzsche.

"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."

"Experience, as a desire for experience, does not come off. We must not study ourselves while having an experience. "

"
Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

BirdDawg

My sig, and this one:
“When we remember that we are all mad,
the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.”
Mark Twain

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
fr33th3w33d said:
a wise fortune cookie once said-

if you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

I like that a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts